TODAY WE HAD MARKS CHECKING!!!!
But first, we had to do some dumb learner's survey. It's strange that the teachers expect us to take 1.5 hours to do it, because everyone finished in 5 minutes!!!! Yawwww I didn't want to waste my time so Jeremy and I made this cool Snakes & Ladders game!!!! Game pieces made by CHENG PEI!! HAHAHAHHA OUR GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT BECAUSE WE ADDED TOO MANY SNAKES AND PORTALS AND "SKIP A TURN"S!!! LOL But I was closest to the end ;)))))))

After that........it was marks checking 4 real!!!! HAHAHAHA yaaaay I'm really quite happy with my LA and MI and art marks! It's mah furst time getting an overall A for LA in 2 years *sniff* :') BUT!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO I REALLY HATE MY PHYSICS MARKS!! I THOUGHT I WOULD GET AT LEAST AN A BUT I WAS WRONG!!!! :'((( HALP I AM UNFILIAL DAUGHTER PLS HIT ME WITH RATTAN CANE AND SEND ME TO JAIL FOR 5 MONTHS I FAIL AT LYFE!!!!!!! Hahaaahha that was a joke. My parents aren't the sort that would force me to get an A..... in fact I think they'd still be happy knowing that I did my best even if I get a U :')))) Thanks Mom and Dad! BUT THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM BECAUSE I KNOW MY BEST IS MORE THAN AN A AND EVEN WHEN I GET AN A I STILL FEEL GUILTY KNOWING THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A HIGHER A OR A+!!!!!!! AND WHEN THEY BEAM AT ME AND SAY "Well Done!" I WAN 2 KEEL MYSELF FROM THE GUILT BECAUSE I KNOW I REALLY COULD HAVE DONE BETTER FOR A LOT OF SUBJECTS :'( (excluding Chinese. I stopped listening in P3 and it's a miracle I'm still taking higher chinese). Sorry ma, sorry pa, I r failure to asian comunity...... (6 dots because CHINESE)
The only subject I can seek solace in is Mathematics <33
Ok this post makes me sound like a school-lovin' loser mugger who has no life, BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!