Haahahhaa my previous post was so creepy...
NYARGGHHHH I HATE CHEMISTRY! I HATE IT!!!! I DID SO F¥£!ING HORRIBLY ITS THE SAME FEELING AS LAST YEAR WHERE I FAILED MY PHYSICS (chillax babez I got an A in the end) BUT WORSE BECAUSE I KNOW I FAILED WITH FLYING COLOURS THIS TIME!!!!! F&$&!!!!!!! FARK!!!!!!!!!!! NGHHHHHH SHIT LA
I feel so stupid.....urgh it feels like my life is ruined. I won't be able to take medicine because my chemistry is so bad...maybe I'll become an artist or a writer... or maybe I'll resort to petty theft and turn into a juvenile delinquent and join the black market as a mafia boss's girlfriend and operate as an unlicensed doctor because I DO love the human anatomy....mmm.....perhaps this marks the start of my ruination; 10 years down the road, you'll probably find me in an asylum, scribbling mathematical equations on the walls and being a regular inhabitant of the solitary confinement room........
Whatever.
I read a book today. It's "Carrie" by Stephen King. I liked how the book was written, with articles and interviews and clippings weaved together with the story. But the story itself was quite graphic. If the book was written under a pseudonym, I would've assumed that the author was female. It was pretty gross, especially the part where Carrie got her p3ri0d....Stephen King knows too much about girls.
I thought reading a book would cheer me up but it did not so I just went to sleep and when I woke up I felt queasy and sadder than ever so bye