HAHAHAHHA TODAY ME AND LOCKIN ALMOST GOT LOCKED IN THE LIBRARY!!!!!! We were studying in the art library aka the library inside the library until around 6pm........AND WE REALLY DIDNT EXPECT TO ALMOST GET LOCKED IN (HAHA LOCKED YIN)!!!!! I checked outside a few times from 5.50-6pm to make sure that there were still people studying, but a few seconds/minutes after 6pm, we heard the librarian shout "IS ANYONE THERE?!?" So I looked out and tHE ENTIRE PLACE WAS DARK AND THERE WAS NO ONE LEFT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOCK YIN AND I PACKED (grabbed, actually) OUR THINGS IN A FRENZY AND RAN OUT!!!!! Heehee we forgot to turn off the lights I hope the art teachers don't scold us for being inconsiderate. ANYWAY!!!!! THE LIBRARIAN HAD ALREADY LOCKED ONE OF THE TWO ENTRANCES!!!! When we ran out, she was standing over Nobody's bag and asking "whose bag is this?!" and 3 seconds later, Nobody appeared. CAN YOU IMAGINE, IF NOBODY HADNT LEFT HER BAG THERE OR APPEARED 1 MINUTE EARLIER, THE LIBRARIAN WOULD HAVE LOCKED UP THE PLACE AND LOCKIN AND I WOULD PROBABLY BE SLEEPING IN THE ART ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA. I actually think that would be quite fun!! But we'd probably get hungry and it would eventually end with us big-bellied savages gnawing at each other's limbs.......OMG if that happened I think I'll definitely lose my legs to Lockin.
YAWWW I didn't study much today! But it's still more than what I normally study on normal days (I.e.: NOTHING) so I'm quite satisfied :))))) It was fun studying with Lockin!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive :))