Today, I was greeted with a "Hallo" by the loveliest loveliest most handsome Prince Charming in the whole entire universe.
HAHAAHAHAHAH OMG THAT IS SUCH A HORMONAL SENTENCE I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS STILL IN MY DREAMY MOOD FROM BEING SPOKEN TO BY A "LOVELY LOVELY MOST HANDSOME PRINCE CHARMING" BAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAHA
So!! TODAY!! :DDD Other than the lovely incident mentioned in the previous 2 paragraphs, another fun thing that happened today was MAH ART EXHIBITION!!! HAHAHA I only brought 1 guest, i.e.: ETHAN LEUNG the only person who appreciates mah art :'))) The Aerius AEPians brought so many of their friends to look at their works!! Lockin & Sarah brought mah cigrATTE buddy too!! <3 BUT TOO BAD ALL THE NON-AEPIANS GOT CHASED OUT OF THE GALLERY :'(( Why, you ask? BECAUSE THE FORMAL OPENING OF THE EXHIBITION WAS AT 4PM BUT IT WAS ONLY 3PM!!! Dumb!!!!! But I brought Ethan in anyway because I am the QUEEN OF THE WORLD (with reference to belly size. Yes it would be a close match between me and the pregnant art teacher, but I think I can win by a few centimetres). The pregnant teacher and auntie-looking teacher said "OI ILLEGAL!!" once each but they gave up when we just mumbled some lame excuse!!! AINT NOBODY GONNA CARE ABOUT TEACHERS!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY HERE!!!!!!!! ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and everyone was wrong!!! I went back to the exhibition later that day because my sis wanted to check it out AND THERE WERE TONS OF PEOPLE!!! Some JH1 students even brought their parents and were proudly showing them the stuff they made!!
OK THE END

HAHA THIS IS A PAINTING BY TAM LOCK YIN!! Is the model pretty? <3 Yes? WHY THANK YOU THE MODEL IS ACTUALLY ME <33