Yesterday...Hyun Hee, I, and some other terra people went to the airport to send Sherlyn off. Goodbye babez!!!!!! We'll see you soon!! :'((
Hmm I think it is time for me to get new glasses. Sigh, what a chore. Glasses-hunting is like taking a roller coaster; a total waste of time and it almost always never ends well. Am I the only person on earth who feels that choosing a pair of glasses is equivalent to picking a lifelong companion?! No one seems to understand how I feel....but it's true!!! You don't decide how you look, your spectacles do. I'm sure if I wore those weirdo circular old-man glasses, I would have no friends.
Anyway, lookie! :D I made a dress for mah widdle teddy bear! Even though its too short and makes mah baby look like a str1pp3r, I'm pretty proud of it!!! It took me two hours to invent this cool technique which lets me join the crocheted part to the felt without using any thread :D And please don't ask me what the "A." stands for, it's obviously mah teddy's name, ARLO.
 |
| Sigh, Arlo is such a stupid name, but it's the only name that I can remember. |