HIHIHI!!!!
Haha I haven't properly updated my blog in ages. I would apologize but then again NO I WONT!!!!! I CAN PRIORITIZE MY OTHER INTERESTS OVER MY BLOG AND I AINT GIVIN' A SHIT ABOUT WHETHER YOU CARE OR NOT!!! NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!! WE CAN'T STOP!!!!!!! *COMMENCES VIGOROUS TWERKING*
Ahem. The badgirlriri side of me took over for a second. Anyway, I wanted to talk about ART!!!! EVERYONE (strictly NJC students only no spies from Nanyang or Hwa Chong pls) IS INVITED TO OUR OPEN STUDIO ART EXHIBITION!!!! It will be held on 18/10/2013 at 18:10!!! You will get to see mah highly controversial Hitler painting (that some German girl criticized as "a waste of ink @ paper" on instagram) (UPDATE: SHE DELETED HER COMMENT!!!!!!) and my Liechtenstein sketch and some other cool stuff by other people. SO COME!!!!!! If no one comes I will b sad :'(
Also, I discovered the art library!!!!! Technically speaking, I didn't discover it since I saw Hanny walk in, but it's now my new favorite place in school!!! It's about as big as my room, but longer and more narrow...and there are two very comfy couches to sleep on!! Plus the art books are VERY GOOD!!! Whether it's art history, or origami, or human anatomy, ALL THE BOOKS THAT ANYONE COULD EVER WANT ARE THERE!!!!! Overall, I love the comfy and relaxed atmosphere.... sigh I wish I could move the art library to my house. I have decided to spent my last moments as a JH4 student there since once I quit art I probably won't be allowed to access the library anymore :'( SAD!!! It should be accessible to everyone...WAIT NO, if it were I'm sure some shitass couples would use that lovely cosy room to make out or something >:(( NO KISSING IN MY ART LIBRARY!!! COUPLES PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING _|_