ALLO BABIES!!!
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY ;))) NO MEMES!!!!!! BUT IT REALLY WAS! :))))))
First of all, we had our MI debate today, and I DID NOT STUTTER AT ALL THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE THING!!!! Not only that, I also spoke quite a lot!!! It's a miracle!!!!!!! Maybe it's because everyone was rather quiet and my slightly-more-than-average blabbering filled the vacuum created by the abnormal silence, so it appears that I spoke more?!? Regardless, it is a great achievement for a debate-hatin' pacifist like me! Good job, self!!!
The next good part of today was the trip to the museum! We went to see an exhibition called "Princely Treasures from the House of Lichtenstein" AND EVERYTHING WAS SO BEEYOOTEEFUL I LOVED ALL THE PAINTINGS except the last boring section with portraits of old men trying to relive their days of glory by dressing in their too-tight officer outfits which were probably last worn at age 18 or something. Our teachers told us to draw one nice sketch so they can exhibit it at our exhibition so we did!!! See below for mine :))))) Not that I am trying to come across as a post-raphaelite impressionistic avant grade 20th century impressionistic bona fide orthodox artist, but I am quite happy with it!! I think I'm finally getting the hang of sketching fabrics! :)) OHYEAH AND!!! While I was drawing in front of the painting today, I realized a woman was standing very close to me!!!!!!! She looked at me and said "can I take a picture" and I thought I was blocking so I said "go ahead" and moved away, but then she said "no, of your drawing" and I was thinking OMG BABEZ AHM HONORED TANKS FOR EVEN ASKING GOOD LORD JUST THINKING ABOUT A PICTURE OF MY SKETCH EXISTING ON YOUR SD CARD IN YOUR DSLR IS MAKING ME WANT TO FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fortunately, I managed to choke out a "O...K.." And I let her take a picture of it :')
I admit that I am no post-raphaelite impressionistic avant grade 20th century impressionistic bona fide orthodox artist, but here are some tips on how I draw( the Yunise way!!!) just in case you want to learn how to draw slightly better than an average kindergartener:
1. Grip your pencil so tightly that you feel your knuckles burning. The lactic acid buildup should be so great that after 5 minutes, arthritis will set in, your hand will cramp up and you will have to live with the "artist's artistic hand" for the rest of your life.
2. Press down HARD on the paper. Fake professionals like to draw light sketchy lines, but like I said, they are quacks. REAL artists are confident of their abilities. Don't worry if you make a mistake because just remember that a mistake is never really a mistake in art.
3. Pretend to be a real artist. If you can envision yourself as Leonardo Da Vinci, chances are, his soul will temporarily possess your body and the drawing you produce will be as good as his.
4. Goodluck!!
I hope my tutorial has been useful!! Please send me pictures of your artwork if you think this post has inspired you :)
Painting by Renaissance painter Raphael. You wish you were this good.
Sketch of a busty woman and her mistress from the 1700s where anti semitism was widespread. (If you believed that caption, you are an idiot)
Random painting that I liked
Risk-takers climbing the summit of NJC