YOoOoooooOo
I had to go back to school yesterday like a sad homework-lovin' nerd to do math project and art :((((( I was supposed to go for band too, but when I saw my pathetic painting with only 1/50 of the canvas covered in paint, I decided to skip band and do art. After 4.5 hours, Hitler's coat was finished!!! Maybe, just maybe, when it's completely done, I'll post a picture of it here...........but no promises. I wish I could say I'm extremely proud of my first ever real painting, but I can't. My painting skills are about as good as a kindergartener's and the painting doesn't look especially nice or anything :(((( Sad.
It was 7pm when I finished. The art room is a comfortable place on Tuesday afternoons, but not in the evening when the sun is setting and there's no one in the art block. The rattle of the pipes, the whir of the fans, the drip of the leaky tap that echoes all around the room; all of these magnified my fear of there being an otherworldly presence in the same room. Yes, I know it has been 2 years since I watched Insidious....... BUT ALL YOU KIDS BETTER LEARN FROM MY STORY AND NOT WATCH HORROR MOVIES!!! HORROR MOVIES STAY WITH YOU FOR LIFE!!!!!
I went home without washing my brushes properly...and while walking to the canteen, I realized that my phone was out of battery and I didn't bring my wallet so I was more or less stranded in school :'(((((((( To cut a 1 hour-long story short, I managed to borrow money and take a bus home.
PICTRE: MAH math group eating PIZZA