HAPPY EARLY BARFDAY TO MAH SIS!!!!!! Yesterday, we celebrated her BARFDAY with all our relatives. There was a lot of yumilicious food and I ate approximately 3kg worth of food :'9 ANYWAY I THINK!!!!!!!!! MY STUPUD BABY COUSIN LUCAS MUCUS HAS REACHED PUBERTY!!!! Signs that I observed : (1) His voice broke. (2) He did not dare to speak to pretty girls (I.e: ME) and when I initiated a conversation with him, he replied it while facing his brother. There are only two things that can make him react in such a way. The first possible reason would be puberty, as I have mentioned above. The second possible reason is that I have become so hideous and repulsive in the past two months that looking at me would give the ugliness a chance to propagate and cause his face to immediately shrivel and implode. But I somehow know that it is not the latter, since it does not explain how or why his voice broke.
OHYEAH SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED WHILE WE WERE IN THE FUNCTION ROOM. Some half-naked boy suddenly popped out of nowhere while we were eating and stood at the glass door for quite a long time!!! He was dressed in his swimming trunks and dripping water everywhere. I think he wanted to eat mah Momma's home-cooked prawns. I was going to take a picture but he slipped away............5 minutes later, he appeared again!!! My aunt was quite pissed and she asked me "Who is that?!? Do you know him?!?" And my stupid sister said he was my boyfriend ;'( BUT HE'S UGLY AND I DONT ACQUAINT MYSELF WITH HALF-NAKED WEIRDOS!!!!!! Anyway I managed to take a picture of him when he appeared for the 3rd time. I did not pay attention then, but I can infer from the picture that he was getting scolded by his mommy for being a weirdo :(
I also read a book yesterday!! The title is "Age of Miracles". Basically, it's about the earth slowing down and affecting everyone physically, psychologically, and spiritually. The story follows a teenage girl named Julia and her final journey as the world comes to an end. I didn't like the book at first but by the time I got to the end....I WAS A CHANGED PERSON!!!!!!!!! The ending was really very sad (because everyone died). I'm sure some people may not like it because it doesn't really explain anything scientifically, but I personally think that the author did it on purpose to put the focus on the people and not the earth. Ahhhhh I hope that when the real apocalypse comes, people won't because so repulsive and horrible :(
At night, I watched a movie called The Croods. It's sort of the same as the book, since it's about the protagonist's world changing drastically, but in the movie everyone lived happily ever after :))))