YOOOO TODAY I HAD MAH LAST CONCERT WITH THE JUNIOR HIGH BAND, ANACRUSIS 2!!!!! :DDD My 4-year journey with the JH band has had it's ups and downs, but I'm thankful for it. Without band, I would never have made friends with mah big fat man friend Hui Yi, or anime lurver Wen Shaun, or mah widdle junior Juliet, or mah other mucho macho junior (who secretly is a chio) Lei Lu, or my disciple BoBin. :))) I'm also really glad that I finally got to play 1st clarinet!!! Strange how it only happened when Leira got fired. _|_ Ahh Anacrusis 2 was short and I only played 4 songs, but I can honestly say that I enjoyed myself :))))) OK PICS:
 |
| BEFORETHE CONCERT!! |
 |
| Me, my 2 fans, Wang Tak, and two random gurls sitting on some railing |
 |
| Clarinet section!!! Minus Sherlyn, Gecko, and a few juniors. |