YAWWWWW SO SLEEPY!!! I'm seriously going to sleep at 10pm today :((((((
Today, Jolene, Ethan, and I went to Alexandra hospital for [TOP SECRET CENSORED CLASSIFIED] BUSINESS. After that we ate dessert at the hidden-cafeteria-for-spies-only. My Ice KaChang was like Mount Averest :(( :(( and not :)) because it was too gigantic for me :'(
SO! I wanted to talk about this yesterday, but ended up not being able to do so because my thumbs were too tired. YES, IT'S ABOUT THE CONJURING!!!!!!! Why does everyone keep talking about it?! LOL I say that but I think it's actually just me who keeps mentioning it. To be honest, it looks pretty much like a second Insidious with all those cheap scares and leg-pulling poltergeist shit :6 Not that it wouldn't scare me, but I'm just saying that the plot must be quite flimsy for James Wan to employ the use of such lame gimmicks. I also think that the "based on a true story" tag is just rubbish used to make The Conjuring more infamous than it already is. What I dont get is, why does everyone get so worked up over it being "based on a true story"? So MAYBE the story of spooky-boogies waking people up at 5.15am by levitating their beds every night IS true, but so what? It's not like knowing that will cause the ghosts to relocate to YOUR house to levitate your bed at 5.15am. And if you think about it now, the ghosts sound kind of weird...if I were a poltergeist, I would clog the toilet bowl and fling faeces at the sleeping humans instead of doing something inane and boring like LEVITATING THEIR BED.
Anyway, the only thing that looks promising in the trailer is that suave wolverine guy with sideburns. Is he an exorcist?! An astral projection?!? Or a victim?!?!?!? That's all I really care to know about.
Ahhh so many things happened during these past 2 days, but MY EYELIDS ARE DROOPING SO ILL LET YOU INFER WHAT HAPPENED BY LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES. BE CREATIVE, GREEK PHILISOPHERS ESTIMATE THAT YOU CAN DERIVE A THOUSAND WORDS FROM JUST ONE PICTURE SO PLEASE SUBMIT A 7000-WORD ESSAY TO ME TOMORROW BEFORE 9AM