Today was such a sad day :'((( I had my last piano lesson with my piano teacher of....6 years?!? 7?!?!??? ARGH IT'S REALLY SAD!! Sigh my new teacher looks really grouchy and scary ;(( Plus, she's from CHINA!! Which probably means she'll be super strict and wont tolerate my laziness :'((( Anyway, I took the same lift as her yesterday and she was.......CHECKING HER FACEBOOK!!!!!!! LOL. O-Kay, MAYBE she won't be as mean and evil as I make her out to be.....one can only hope ;'(
So today!!!! I finished watching this Tom Cruise movie called "Minorty Report"!!!! :D IT'S REALLY A GOOD SHOW. For a Sci/fi movie, it's pretty sound, though I think they could've explained some *STUFF* instead of making it intentionally ambiguous and leaving it open to interpretation. 9.2/10, would recommend! LOL I don't think anyone actually trusts the reviews that I put here on my dumb blog :'(((( But you ne'er know, maybe I'll grow up to be the next Roger Ebert or something!!!
Pictures of today: My teacher and I, our lovely studio, and...........a picture that could ruin all Tom Cruise shows for you forever.