YAY YAY YAY TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!!! :)))
Last night (or 2 nights ago, I can't remember), I dreamt that Ms Sonia communicated with me via Facebook and told me that I fAILED MY COMPRE TERRIBLY AND SHE WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH ME AND I OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF AND TODAY DURING LA I WAS SO WORRIED THAT THE PROPHESY WOULD BE FULFILLED AND IT WAS SO INTENSE THAT I NEARLY PEED IN MY PANTS, BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!? I didn't fail :))) It was a huge surprise for me too, but I got 38/50!!!!!!! OMG I can't believe it it still feels like a dream?!? I know my LA isn't actually *THAT* good. I think I was just lucky :((( Anyway, I would still like to thank my new BFF who is the greatest, smartest, cutest and wittiest intellectual on earth, Aldous Huxley ;))) LOL I LIED, HE DIED BEFORE I WAS BORN!!! But thank you for imparting your thoughts and knowledge to the earth before dying, it was indeed very kind of you, ol' chap <3
OHYEAH YESTERDAY I WENT FOR ZEITMUSIK!!!!! It was lovely, but it's kind of annoying that they repeated a few songs from the other music concerts?!? Maybe next time I'll just go for ZEITMUSIK >:( LOL The most memorable piece was the one by BELLA BUTTOCK!! HAHAHAHAHA CALL ME YUNSIE BARTOK FROM NOW ON <33 It's so cool, almost as cool as Tchaikovski <33 During the prize presentation Ethan and I cheered for Jeremy and Wang Tak!!!! And Victoria and I cheered for Jessie!!! Sadly, we were too soft and none of them heard us :'(
Pics: Me and mah mouse Sherlyn, and the card reader from school that turned japanese