TODAY!!!!! :DDD
I had church in the morning. Ohhhh I feel terrible for judging the delinquents in the past. I was alone today because my fat sis went someplace else, and I think the smaller delinquent didn't want me to feel lonely, so he chatted with me! He was so well-mannered!!! THAT'S WHY, KIDS, DON'T EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!!!! If you ever see a hipster saggy-pants juvenile delinquent with a hairection (hair erection) take a stroll along orchard road, DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE HIM!!!!!!! For all you know, he might be a kitty-lovin' granny spoiler!! :')
AFTER THAT I WENT TO GILLMAN BARRACKS!!!! MET MAH BUDDIES MOUSEY AND LOCKY THERE!! :DD AHHHHH THE EXHIBITION THAT WE WENT TO WAS REALLY GOOD!!! The artist is Yoshitaka Amano, who was somehow involved in Final Fantasy?!? The artworks didn't look remotely close to any final fantasy ones, BUT THEY WERE STILL AMAZING!!! MAH favourite is called "white tiger" and it's really beautiful! He used some glittery aluminum as the canvas for everything, and painted the designs with automotive & acrylic paint. YARRGHHH THEY WERE REALLY COOL AND ANIME-ISH!!! The candy girls series were adorable, albeit a little too s3xy :6 There was a gigantic one which looked like Betty Boop!! Sadly, the gallery was really tiny!! There were only 20-something artworks :'(( and we finished looking at everything in half an hour!!!!!! SAD!!!!!!! I would recommend all of you to go check it out, but too bad today is the last day.
On our way out we also checked out 2 more galleries! :D The first one, Milky Way, was quite cool!! Inside the gallery was this small room filled with oil paintings by some Luciano guy. AND I TELL YOU, THE PAINTINGS WERE AMAZING!!! THEY HONESTLY LOOKED LIKE PHOTOGRAPHS?!? IT'S SERIOUSLY CRAZY I BET HE'S A HUMAN CYBORG WITH MECHANICAL EYES AND FINGERS!!! Heeheheehhehe it was a really nice room and it had 3 couches in the middle too! LOL WE STARTED CAMWHORING BUT THE WOMAN GUIDE SUDDENLY WALKED IN AND IT WAS AWKWARD!!! We would find out later that the guides could see us on the CCTV :( There was also another mini-partition corner with a series of cool works by some Japanese!! It consists of 3 paintings made up of red, blue and green dots, like a television. BUT THE ENTIRE PICTURE HAD LIKE BEIGE AND YELLOW AND BROWN AND BLACK AND OTHER COLOURS?!? IT'S CRAZY?!?! I BET HE WAS A CYBORG TOO!!!!
LOL The second gallery was BORING. Everything was either a print or a metal thingamajig.
AFTER THAT!!!! HAHHAHA WE WANTED TO GO TO IKEA BUT WE ENDED UP TAKING THE WRONG BUS!!!! And the old lady incident happened again :'((( ONLY THIS TIME, IT WAS LOCKIN!!!!!! I squashed her with mah fat butt :((( HAHAHHAHA SORRY LOCKIN. Anyway, we couldn't find Ikea so we just went to a nearby mall called..... THE ARC!!! I've actually never heard of that place before. But it's quite nice! :D Like AMK Hub!! We ate some stuff at a sushi restaurant. Heehee the seats were really cute <3 Me and mah buds just sat there and chit chatted for quite long?!? HAAHAHAHA WE ARRANGED ANOTHER DATE FOR NEXT WEEK :DDD So excited <3333 Then I dunno why but we went to Fair Price?! HHAHAHAHA WE ALSO SPENT QUITE SOME TIME AT THE BEAUTY SECTION. In the end I just bought a bottle of pink dolphin :9