YOYOYOYO BABIES!!
AHHHHH TODAY WAS SUCH A RELAXING DAY :D All our crappybutth0l3 projects have been handed up, so all I'm left with is art. WARGH I MAKE IT SOUND SO EASY BUT IT'LL PROBABLY TAKE ME 15 STRAIGHT HOURS TO FINISH IT!!! BUT! For now, I can start to relax a little :)
HEEHEE I GAVE ETHAN HIS BARFDAY PRESENT TODAY!!! :D HAHAHAHA IT'S OVERDUE BY ONE MONTH BECAUSE IM A LAZY PROCRASTINATOR!!! EY YOU BUTTH0LE USE IT TO KEEP YOUR SINUSITIS AT BAY OKAY!! :DDD
Okay, moving on to my day in school.
During physics, Mr Tan handed out some shitass charity envelope to everyone today. I usually donate a few dollars despite knowing that most of it will be used on crap for the workers instead of funding the treatment for those sad kids in the pictures, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO DONATE THIS TIME!!! I MEAN, LOOK AT IT.......... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!? It's obviously a boy trying to lift his paralyzed leg up or whatever with the help of a puny woman who looks too weak to do anything but stare and provide moral support -and I'm okay with that- but WHAT IS UP WITH THE CAPTION?!? "Boy, it's heavy to lift my leg up"?!? SERIOUSLY?!? IT'S SO WRONG ON SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS. Just because he looks stupidly happy doesn't mean he's thinking such of such a dumb sentence okay?!? And did he even consent to having his pictures captioned so stupidly?!?!? I bet the company sneakily took pictures of him during his physiotherapy or something!! ALSO, HE LOOKS LIKE A WANG TAK?!?? Anyway, after I commented and criticized some insensitive charity foundations, Mr Tan called me a cynic. BUT I AM REALLY NOT A CYNIC I AM JUST A SKEPTIC. SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T JUST BE AN IDIOT AND TRUST IN DUBIOUS ENVELOPES THAT COME FROM NOWHERE!!! FOR ALL YOU KNOW, THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MASS PRODUCED BY A THIRD PARTY TO TRY TO CHEAT US HOBO STUDENTS OF WHAT LITTLE WE HAVE!!


