ALOHA IN HAWAII.
AHHHH I'm addicted to blogging. Sure I managed to cut down on the number of posts.....BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT ENTIRELY!!!! OMG this sounds like cigarettes. I managed to cut down on the number of packs..... BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT ENTIRELY. OMG typing the sentence again gave me a sense of déjà vu!! It feels really strange I'm not going to do it again. *shiver*
Anyway, today was the first day of SISC!! I was hired to be a slave :'( My fellow slaves Si Xuan and Nicole and I were in charge of registering the names of the foreign slaves while the other slaves Grasu and Alina just stood around doing...stuff. GRRRR THERE WERE 2 EXTREMELY HANDSOME SLAVES AND ONE OF THEM WAS UNDER JOLENE'S CARE!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY FARTASS JOLENE I WANNA KICK SOME BUTT NOW BOOOOOONSHAAOSBAOSIW. Halp I have to stop talking about guys, my last two posts were about that already. BUT IT CAN'T BE HELPED THAT STAYING COOPED UP AT HOME MAKES ME HORMONAL OK _|_ NOT IN THAT SICK WAY, BUT I HAVENT COME IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE EVER SINCE MY LONDON TRIP ENDED. Forgive me for being a 16 year old. If I typed this post 10 years into the future, my boss and colleagues would judge me :'(
I was thinking.....what would the world be like if I were a boy named Yeric? I guess it would be great since I wouldn't have to deal with gurl stuff like br@s.... and I would most definitely marry myself. But if Yeric exists will Yunise still exist?!!? Would Yeric be the male version of Yunise or a completely different person? And what are the chances of Yeric ever meeting Yunise? And if i'm Yeric wont I be thinking "If I were a girl named Yunise....I wouldnt have to deal with boy shit like NS...but will Yunise be the female version of me or a whole new existence?" AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. Wow I am such a philosopher.
HEhheeheehe this is a picture of 20th century philosopher Yunise getting drunk with her hobo friends at a rubbish dump