TODAY WAS SUCH A PISSY DAY
First up, MI. I dont mean to undermine your intelligence Ms Jan, BUT WHAT ON EARTH WERE WE DOING TODAY?! Sorry, but your "Philosophical Health Check" is nonsense. Not only is it totally inaccurate, it also makes no sense. How can we judge different situations with the same moral standards?! Obviously, in the real world, we are FORCED to consider situations using various standards and eventually reconcile them in our minds. All this happens within a span of a few seconds or minutes and it is simply IMPOSSIBLE for any of us to do the worksheet if we have to consider everything from just one moral standard. And how would we know which two questions are related?!? HONESTLY SPEAKING, IT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME FOR ME! I was soooo pissed not only because I was doing a pointless worksheet, but also because no one asked Ms Jan anything?!!? I mean, it was pretty obvious that everyone was as confused as I was, but all of them just copied down the answers so obediently and quietly! And when I debated with ms Jan over whether the worksheet was rubbish, everyone just stared at us all boggle-eyed and with their mouths open??!? I DONT UNDERSTAND?! I really really don't know how all of you feel about the worksheet. Maybe my classmates were thinking "hey.. you're right!" or "Shuttup u l0ser" or "wats goin' on", but I think they should have voiced it out too. OK Its not ms Jan's fault since I really had no time to ask her anything because I had to rush to the toilet after class because my bladder was on the verge of rupturing. BUT! I WAS REALLY UNSATISFIED WITH TODAY'S LESSON!!! It's not that I didnt understand what was being taught, it's just that... I FEEL THAT THERE SHOULD BE MORE ROOM FOR DISCUSSION!!! I left the classroom frustrated and dissatisfied. Fortunately, Jessie told me later that she agreed with all the points that I brought up. Jessie!!!! Thank you. The world became a little less maddening when I heard that. :')
Next, WHY THE H3LL DID EVERYONE SIGN UP FOR THE ILLINOIS RESEARCH PROGRAMME?!? STOP IT, JUST STOP IT. IF YOU'RE GOING BECAUSE OF KENT OR BECAUSE YOU JUST WANNA GO OVERSEAS OR BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S COOL TO "MAKE FRIENDS" THEN YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. I FEEL SO ANNOYED THINKING ABOUT IT ITS LIKE THE MEDICAL COURSE PROBLEM ALL OVER AGAIN. IF YOU DONT WANT TO REALLY BE A DOCTOR THEN DON'T! DONT TAKE UP A SLOT THAT COULD HAVE GONE TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO REALLY WANTS TO BE A DOCTOR! JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN EARN A LOT OF MONEY BEING A DOCTOR DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE ONE!! GIT YOUR ASS OUT OF THE WAY AND MOVE OVER FOR SOMEONE WHO REALLY LIKES CUTTING PEOPLE UP INTO BITS AND SEWING EACH INDIVIDUAL CAPILLARY BACK UP JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT. _|_
WHATTT OKAY LOOK THIS PIECE OF SHIT JUST APPEARED ON MY NEWSFEED

What is this supposed to be....CUTE??!!? No offense, but if your girlfriend texts you at 3am saying "AHM HUNGRY", YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Unless she's pregnant or facing a REAL emotional crisis, she has no valid reason to be eating Maccy's at 3AM. Anyone in their right mind would be sleeping. And don't you think its rude of her to say "HEY?!!?!? Y R U NOT REPLYING!??!!?!?" HELLO DUMBARSE ITS 3AM CAN YOU JUST LET YOUR BBY GET HIS BEAUTY SLEEP?!? AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE GUY. What....."I'm sorry bby" and "mah princess <#33"?!!? SHUTTUP YOU ARSEHOLE THE WAY YOU SPEAK IS DOWNRIGHT CREEPY. aND WHY WHAT ARE YOU, A MACCY'S DELIVERY BOY!?!? SERIOUSLY. I don't know if this is what society considers to be an endearing act or anything, BUT I THINK IT'S RIDICULOUS. To everyone: Please, PLEASE, JUST GO TO SLEEP AND NOT BE SUCH NINCOMPOOPS. Also, PLEASE STOP SHARING STUPID FACEBOOK PICTURES LIKE THIS.