I hate people. Especially these kinds:
1. People who see you running but don't hold the door.
2. People who wear snapbacks.
3. People who think they are Ash Ketchum and wear their snapbacks backwards.
4. People who bump into me then glare at me and expect an apology.
5. People who let their kids behave like monkeys in public.
6. People who don't wash their hands after using the toilet.
7. People who wash their hands but flap them wildly and sprinkle water everywhere.
8. People who pee on the floor of my toilet.
9. People who finish using the toilet paper but refuse to change the roll.
10. People who talk across me to someone else.
11. People who drop stuff into my drink at dinner.
11. Waiters.
12. Salespeople.
13. Salespeople who stare at you and continue even after you leave the store.
14. Salespeople who don't know anything.
15. Nosy salespeople who try to help and pretend not to hear me when I say I'm "just browsing".
16. Seriously, salespeople.
17. Stupid kids who ask stupid questions.
18. Stupid kids who ask stupid questions in the cinema.
19. Stupid adults who ask stupid questions in the cinema.
20. People who shit on the seats in the cinema.
21. Losers who like mushrooms.
22. Green chili
23. Annoying losers who wear shirts that are 2 sizes too small to try to look cool.
24. Guys who wear V-necked shirts (excluding S1lv3rl053)
25. Guys who play the guitar.
26. Guys who sing
27.The Jonas Brothers
28. WAIT
I INTENDED TO GO ALL THE WAY TO 100 BUT MY GRANNY JUST DROPPED A BOMBSHELL ON US!!! MY BROTHER HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?! WHAT?!?!? BYE I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO SHE IS