FREE!!!!! TODAY I WILL TALK ABOUT THE SWIMMING ANIME AKA FREE! I LOVE IT!!! It's really not as yaoi as it seems, except for the part where the guy put on the apron while half-nekkid!!!! And how he tears off his clothes whenever he sees a swimming pool LOL. Anyway, I really love how the anime focuses on the competitiveness between the main character and the @ssh0le Australian-Japanese rival!!! TO BE HONEST, I LOVE THE RIVAL!! HE'S A TOTAL PRICK AND LOSER BUT I LOVE HIM!!!!! IN FACT I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS!!! AHHHH IT'S LIKE KUROKO NO BASUKE I'LL GET ADDICTED IF I WATCH TOO MUCH
After I watched Free!, Hyun Hee came over for our <3 movie date <3 HAAHAHAHAHA IT WAS SUPER FUN WE JUST LAID ON MY BED AND WATCHED THE MOVIE ON MY LAPTOP. Anyway, guess what show we watched!!!!! WRONG, not Totally Spies!!!!!! We watched Princess Momonomoke!! Or Momonoke. Or Monomoke. Or Mononoke?!? I CAN'T REMEMBER. You just have to know that it's an old show produced by Studio Ghibli. Sad to say, IT WASNT THAT NICE!!! Maybe my expectations were too high, but I didn't think it was as good as Howl's Moving Castle or Spirited Away! It was quite...strange?!? Like halfway during the show they suddenly talked about the Emperor and the focus of the show changed?!? And the villain's transition from bad to good was too abrupt!! Plus the show didn't even make sense because the Prince set out to heal himself, but in the end he didn't even return to his country?!?!?!?!? Weird. I rate it 5.8/10 stars! Recommended for people who liked Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Teehee Mah mommy made Enoki wrapped in Beef today!!! It's an original recipe, so feel free to try making it!! I know it kinda looks like elephant dung, BUT IT'S SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS!!! Oh, how I wish technology was advanced enough for me to send all of you a piece each via the Internet!!! But too bad science sux at the moment so you just have to look at the picture and imagine the taste yourself.