Even a rebel has to maintain a certain level of hygiene.
URGH MY PARENTS ARE BEING SO ANAL THESE DAYS!!!
Yes, yes, I know it's 10pm and I haven't bathed, but I'm not the sort of person who'll just sneak into bed at 12 with my sweaty and filthy clothes on, alright?! I agree, it's normal to bathe around 5 or 6pm...but it's just this once!! It's not like 5 more hours of me not bathing will increase the intensity of my stench so much so that giant centipedes from outer space will invade earth and shit everywhere and decide to use my blood as hand sanitizer!!!!!! And how do you expect me to stop using the computer immediately after you tell me to?!? It's not polite to end a conversation with "OK BYE" okay?!??!?!?!? Besides, didn't you guys come from the "You hang up first." "No, you hang up first." "No, YOU." "Oh no, I insist that YOU hang up first *GIGGLEWIGGLE*" generation?!??!?!?? HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUANDARY OF SAYING GOODBYE?!? And so what if I'm like a down-and-out unemployed old fogey who stays at home, slouches in front of her laptop, and reads manga everyday?!?!?! GINTAMA IS MY LIFE, OKAY. Plus, it's not like I can get a job or anything! My highest form of certification is my PSLE certificate from 4 years ago!! And even if you ask me a PSLE question now, I wouldn't know how to answer it! What? I can work at Maccy's?! I'll probably get fired for eating all the McSpicy patties, so no.
.........*sob* I'm sorry Mom, Dad, I apologize for straying from the path of light and becoming a delinquent......................
Anyway, the topic of today is "Not bathing after a hard day's work". I mean.....seriously? Does anyone NOT bathe after coming home from work or school? That's disgusting................and I have to admit that I am guilty of that crime occasionally. :'( WELL, I'M SORRY! But today was such a tiring day....after I came home from all my activities, I was SOOOOOOOO fatigued that I just laid on top of my bed and fell asleep. And boy, do I regret it. When I woke up, I felt this really uncomfortable sweaty sensation on my skin...turns out, my mother had turned off my air con in an attempt to wake me up (again with parents and their meddling!!!!!!). And the worst part was that I was all wrapped up in my quilt!!?!!?! It was really gross, I immediately jumped out of bed to take a shower. If you have never experienced this, then GOOD FOR YOU, GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK FOR BEING SUCH A GERMAPHOBE.
Lookie the band poster is beautiful <3 Sadly, it was not me who did it :'(