OHOHOHOHO!! YESTERDAY, ON THE 10TH OF JULY 2013, I HAD MAH BAND CONCERT, AKA ÉTUDE 37!!!! IT. WAS. A. BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD SOSOSOSOSOSOSOO MUCH FUN PLAYING ALL THE SONGS ESPECIALLY LES MISERABLES AND AMERICAN GRAPHITY!!! AHHHHHH I SAW SOME PEOPLE SLUMPED IN THEIR CHAIRS LIKE THE BORED LITTLE SHITS THEY ARE, BUT WHO CARES?!?!? I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF.TIME REALLY FLIES WHEN YOURE HAVING FUN. Even though the whole concert was 1.5 hours, it felt like only 10 minutes?!? After the encore, when we went backstage, all I thought was "HUH..... IS IT OVER ALREADY?!?!""/&1@29271@3@2@' Ahhh I wanna have another concert :')
I think it was exciting for me partly because dear ol' Professor Ho was our conductor this time round :') Even though his conducting is hard to follow and he's as wrinkly as a prune, I LOVE HOW HE REALLY IMMERSES HIMSELF INTO THE MUSIC AND MAKES FUNNY SOUNDS WHILE CONDUCTING!!! Seeing him happily conduct makes me happy :')) (But seeing him hack and cough makes me sad). However, the same cannot be said for Leira, the JH band conductor. That STUPUD asscheek dressed so shittily, as if she was going for a picnic!!!! 3 people have asked me why she was dressed like that, and it hasn't even been 13 hours since the concert ended!!!! When I first saw her in her shitass 3/4 pants and fugly half-unbuttoned button-up shirt, I nearly puked. Of course, I thought she would change into something more suitable, BUT SHE DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DISGUSTING WOMAN!!! She should just quit being a conductor and go work at Maccy's or something.
Speaking of maccy's..... I ATE A MACCY'S MEAL + AN APPLE PIE AFTER THE CONCERT!!!! It was satisfying :')
OH AND THANKS TO ETHAN AND HYUN HEE FOR COMING TO SUPPORT ME :)))))