TEEHEE TODAY WAS SUCH A FUN DAY!!! :DDD WHY, YOU ASK?!? BECAUSE I WENT OUT WITH MAH BFTS!!!! :DDD
First, we met up at Somerset MRT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA JIE YING WAS DRESSED LIKE AN AUNTIE IN HER COTTON-ON CLOTHES. Ethan was o-Kay, slightly c00l in his hipster shoes. But I think I was the coolest in my Uniqlo shirt and London booties <3 Jemery was.... LATE!!! So we went to Cineleisure first, even though I was quite sure widdle Jemery wouldn't know how to get there by himself. :'( and thank goodness we did!! The only seats left were the last two rows!?!? And that's unbelievable because today is a weekday!! And it was an afternoon show?!?!? WEIRD. I'm guessing 90% of the people who bought the tickets are delinquents :6 OH and Ethan spotted Vanessa Goh!!! She was with some guy who was probably her boyfren hahahahaha. Anyway, MY PROPHESY CAME TRUE AND JEMERY REALLY LOST HIS WAY!!!! I thought he knew what I meant by "ugly red structure" but he didn't :(( LOL IT WAS SO FUNNY TRYING TO GIVE HIM DIRECTIONS!! I THINK MINE AND JIEYING'S INSTRUCTIONS JUST MADE HIM MORE CONFUSED!!!!!! But pls dun tink I am orchard n00b like j3mery. I am very familiar with the 313@Somerset area!! :DDD Heehee Jeremy finally found his way to the gigantic H&M TV and we spotted him there!! LOL HE LOOKED LIKE AN UNCLE IN HIS BROWN SHIRT!!! HAHHAHAAHA I SHOULD STOP CRITICIZING EVERYONE'S CLOTHES I'M NO FASHION DIVA MYSELF.
The real BFT adventure began after all of us were gathered! :D And like all adventures, it started with.... A MEAL!!! WE ATE AT PASTAMANIA!!!! It was o-Kay, not as bad as I thought it would be, but not exactly delicious either :6 Actually, my pasta was kinda crappy....WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO MIX TUNA WITH TURKEY BACON ANYWAY?!?! YOU CAN'T JUST MIX A DELICATE INGREDIENT LIKE BACON WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT!! And if you must insist on using the bacon, YOU JOLLY WELL CREATE AN ULTIMATE BACON DISH INSTEAD OF TOSSING TOGETHER THE LEFTOVERS IN YOUR FRIDGE!!!! Wait, how did the flow of this paragraph suddenly change?!? I didn't mean to sound like a Gordon Ramsay :'( Sorry to the chef of PASTAMANIA, it's not your fault our tastes are different <3
HAHAHAAHA ANYWAY WE FINALLY WENT TO WATCH THE MOVIE AFTER LUNCH!!! :DDD DESPICABLE ME 2 WAS REALLY FUNNY AND CUTE AND I LOVED IT!!!!!! Confession: Before that, I thought all the minions and the whatnot were seriously overrated. BUT NOW I HAVE JOINED THE DESPICABLE CAMP!! ALL OF YOU SHOULD WATCH IT IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY DONE SO!!! But I strongly recommend going for 3D!! ;)) IT WAS REALLY VERY FUNNY!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE SPANISH FATASS'S SON CAME OUT HAHAHAHAHAHHA. HE WAS SUCH AN ASSCRACK!!!! OHHHHHH I LAUGHED SO MUCH DURING THE SHOW. Partly because of the movie but also because of the popcorn!!! HHAHAHAHAHA WE KEPT PASSING THE ALMOST-EMPTY BOX AROUND BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO HOLD IT. AHHHH IT WAS SO SILLY.
THEN!!! Obviously, we went for...STARBUCKS!! :D LOL We all bought White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino!! And we played Monopoly deal there, even though it was kinda strange!! OH AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I WON A GAME!!! :'DDD HAHHAHAHAHAHA MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF US WERE NOOBS, ESPECIALLY ETHAN, BUT I WAS REALLY HAPPY!!!! We managed to play 2 games before we decided it was time to leave :'( OHHHH IT WAS REALLY A FUN DAY. TANKS, MAH BFTs <3