YOYOYO BABIES!!!!!
It is 4.25pm(Singapore Time) on the 16th of June, and I am on a flight to London!!! It's pretty exciting for me since I haven't flown in AGES. Although I'm freezing and there's nothing to do, I'M STILL ENJOYING IT!!!!!!!! Weurgh. Urgh I'm not one to get motion sickness, but every once in a while, I can feel my lunch rising up my gullet, ready to viciously assault my neighbors in the form of vomit. Speaking of which, what is up with the vomit-bag?!? I thought it would be like a normal paper bag, but apparently, you have to tear off this strip at the top to open it?!?! That doesn't even make sense because if I'm about to hurl, I won't even have the time to tear off that strip, let alone open the bag!!! Silly!
Argh It's nearing the 8th hour of me being frozen to death in this widdle cabin!!! So far, I've fully watched Hitchcock and Hansel&Gretel. I also watched 3 minutes of Warm Bodies, Django Unchained, and A Good Day to Die Hard. I purposely chose shitty movies that I know I wouldn't watch at home :6 Oh, Hitchcock was quite good, but the low resolution and Chinese subtitles ruined it!!! Hansel & Gretel was SHIT, as expected. I like the beauty queen Gemma Artet&@*^(I forgot how to spell her last name) and Hans Zimmer the composer, but it doesn't change the fact that THE SHOW SUCKED. Also, Jeremy Renner was such a great big useless buffoon throughout the whole show that I felt like slapping myself each time he appeared. I wanted to scream "SHUT UP!!! STOP TALKING STOP MOVING STOP ACTING AND GO BE A CHICKEN RICE SELLER OR SOMETHING!!!" at him, but was afraid the flight stewards would mistake me for a lunatic and throw me off the plane.
Okay I know I shouldn't be so critical of how others dress since I'm into eccentric fashion too, but some people in the same cabin as me are just plain WEIRD. First of all, there is a boy in his late-adolescence who is wearing Justin Beanber saggy pants. Even as I type this, his bright red undies are staring at me (not the other way round). Secondly, there is a strange bearded man wearing a pink beanie AND a pink bandana. Plus, there is a WIDDLE stuffed rabbit toy poking out of the back pocket of his ultra-tight denim pants. It's not even "poking" out since half its body is out of his pocket!!!
Ohh red undies boy is lovely, we walked to the back at the same time but he let me use the toilet first. :')
SO!!!!!!! I HAVE REACHED LONDON!!! :DDD There was some delay due to there being congestion at the Heathrow runway. My intestines feel all queasy and wrong, but I'm sure some good food will cure it!! Anyway, I have arrived at my hostel, TRAVELODGE DICKLANDS!!!! OMG HAHAAHAHAHHAHA IT'S DOCKLANDS BUT MY FINGER SLIPPED WHILE TYPING THAT!!!!! The bus ride there was lovely! We managed to catch a glimpse of all the landmarks like the Westminster Abbey, the Thames, Hyde Park, the Big Ben (DIDJU KNOW?!?!?! The Big Ben isn't the name of the clock, it's the name of the bell INSIDE the clock!!), the Eye of London, etcetc. Unfortunately, I don't know what everyone else saw after the Eye of London because I fell asleep. Boooo it's kinda sad because I was determined to stay awake and look at beautiful London!! Is this jet lag?!? URGH.
Lockin, Vanessa, Megan, and I decided that we wouldn't buy the room WiFi after all. That's because the Barcafe downstairs provides free Wifi!! So if I urgently need to talk to my parents or friends or update my blog or check twitter, I can just run down and leech off the WiFi. Also, I am staying on the second floor. In case it isn't obvious enough, that is very close to the first floor, barely 20 steps away.
Speaking of the Barcafe, we ate there for dinner!!! :D It totally looks like a bar instead of a cafe. Maybe they should consider changing its name to "THE BAR". The waitress was very nice and polite, but the cashier guy looked like he wanted to beat me up :'( (Even more so when I dropped a chip on the floor while eating). Anyway, I ordered Cod and Chips!! It was quite expensive, around £9.95, which is equivalent to $20!! And the portion was really HUGE. I was full after eating the first fish and half the chips :9
But before that!!!!! Lee Pheng Guan (our big fat teacher) brought us to a supermarket named "Budgens" to buy snacks and stuff :D I BOUGHT SO MUCH FOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looked so yummy and cheap that I nearly cried (BUT IT WASNT ALL THAT CHEAP IN REALITY BECAUSE £1=SGD$1.91!! Sadly, I only realized it after I bought everything). Me and Lockin bought a tub of Ben and Jerry's! It's was an exotic flavor not found in Singapore: Half-baked! Basically, it's just chocolate + something + another thing + cookie dough!! LOL TOO BAD IT HAD MELTED BY THE TIME WE OPENED IT!!! So we had brown slush + cookie dough for our midnight snack! ...at 10pm. I ALSO OPENED MY CHAMPAGNE YOGHURT!!!! It sucked because it wasnt cold anymore :'( AHHHHHHH IT WAS FUN ANYWAY BECAUSE WE ATE AT THE WINDOW LEDGE BY MY BED AND SPILT CHOCOLATE EVERYWHERE HAHAHHAHAHAAHHA.
Ahhhh we were soooo tired after all that so we slept super early :D