My thoughts on this extremely busy week:
Band camp was unexpectedly enjoyable; made new friends and learnt many new songs! :D Also, my intensive composition course was immensely enriching. I think I can write a Confucian-style poem in 3 minutes now LOL. All in all, the 50 hours spent in band and at my Chinese lessons were incredibly fulfilling :)))
.......is what I would like to say, but I really can't bring myself to.
4 words: MY WEEK WAS SHIT.
I was so super duper busy that I felt like slitting my jugular everyday, and upon reaching home, I would go to my bed and fall asleep immediately. Band was a crapass piece of shit as usual LOL (did I manage to fool you into thinking otherwise?!?) The only good part about it was having Prof Ho as a conductor! And the composition lessons..... DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED. I only truly absorbed what was being taught today because I was so exhausted from band and all my other activities from Monday to Thursday that I just unconsciously treated those 2 hours as my napping-with-eyes-open time. Seriously, I don't know how people can stand being so busy?!? It's CRAZY.
AHHHHH I FEEL SO FREE NOW. FREE TO EAT TO BLOG TO DRAW TO WATCH SHOWS TO DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
But I'll only start enjoying my freedom tomorrow. GOODNIGHT FOR NOW BABIES I HAVE TO GET MAH BEAUTY SLEEP <3