ALOHA BABIES
Today...I WENT SHOPPING AT UNIQLO!!! :DDD AHM REALY SATISFIED WITH MAH LOOT <3 I just regret that I didn't go earlier because the other One Piece shirt that I wanted had run out of my size :(( SAD!!!! So in the end I bought 1 one piece shirt + 1 Toy Story shirt + 1 Peanuts shirt!! HEEHEE THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE!! LOL I was contemplating whether I should buy the Keith Haring shirts too, but I finally decided against it. THANKFULLY I DID, BECAUSE 5 MINUTES LATER I SAW AN ELDERLY WOMAN WEARING THE KEITH HARING TANK TOP AND A MIDDLE-AGED MAN WITH A RECEDING HAIRLINE WEARING ONE OF THE KEITH HARING SHIRTS LOL. Phew!!!!
Anyway, I realized that I like unique asymmetrical dual-coloured shirts A LOT. Somehow.........I feel like I have an affinity with them............. sort of like insects........ but not really.......
OMG I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ITS 1.12AM AND MY BRAIN IS SCRAMBLED
Also, I bought a pillow and 6 tubes of choco-gummies :9 SOMEONE IDIOT WHO FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER SAID THEY SHOULD BE BANNED BUT I REALY LOVE THEM!!! IF I WAS A CRACKPOT THEN CHOCO-GUMMIES WOULD BE MY COCAINE. Oh I just realized that you're probably thinking I'm a greedy fatass for buying so many tubes, BUT IM NOT!!!! 3 of them are for my cousins :)))))))) AND THAT LEAVES ME WITH ONLY 2 TUBES (me and mah druggie sister finished 1 tube in the car) WHICH IS REALLY NOT MUCH :'(
AT 7PM I MET MY COUSINS TO CELEBRATE SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY!!!! Ate yumilicious CRAB!! :9 OH AND GOODLUCK to mah baby cousin-who-is-the-same-age-as-me who is going for some TF2 competition!! Eh I think the competition ended 2 hours ago. BUT WHATEVER I HOPE HE WON AND BROUGHT GLORY TO THE FOO CLAN!!! AIEEEEEEEEE *BEATS CHEST IN SHOW OF POWER* Anyway, my female cousin showed us a video of some china woman shitting in public!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA IT WAS SUPER GROSS YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE THE SHIT SLITHER AND SLOP TO THE GROUND!!!!! I THINK SHE HAD DIARRHEA LOL.
Then I dunno why or how, but Hyun Hee and Jeremy, the illegal immigrants who invaded Germany, started chatting with me on Whatsapp and Kakaotalk!! :D HEHEEEHHE LOOK BELOW TO SEE A PICTURE OF THE UNDERGROUND MUSIC CLUB!!!! (It looks cool if you ignore the shit on their table lol)