[WARNING: HORMONAL POST WRITTEN BY A LOVELORN 16 YEAR OLD ADOLESCENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]
[Also, SPOILERS!!!!!]
I watched Man of Steel today...... AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
It was really amazing!!! I thought it would be a dumb repeat of the previous movie, BUT IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!! And I expected myself to feel pissed about SUPERMAN'S underpants, but strangely, I wasn't :)) I suppose the producers, like me, also felt that it looked a little obscene, so they only showed his underwearless frontal-bottom for around 3 seconds. I'm also sort of relieved that they removed it?!?! I really can't imagine Henry Cavill wearing that outfit with.....RED UNDIES!!!! Louis Lane would probably laugh LOL.
Speaking of Louis Lane... I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE HER CHARACTER IN THE SHOW!!!!! Please don't ask me why, this isn't an LA essay. I just personally felt that she was especially nosy and annoying and useless and hormonal in this movie. Also, the kiss scene at the end was so.....strange. I never really thought about it before, BUT LOUIS LANE, AN EARTHLING, IS KISSING AN ALIEN FROM KRYPTON!!! When the scene happened, all I thought was "It really looks like she's kissing an alien....AWKWARD!!!" And I was quite annoyed because Superman had to save her so many times. She should be more like mah mega cool Pepper Potts from iron man :6 The only important thing she did was convey Superman's father's message to Superman, and I bet the producers only used her as the middleman so that people wouldn't call her useless!!! But really, she is useless.
Oh Russell Crowe!! I'm glad he had so much screen time :') AND HE WAS AMAZINGLY BADASS _|_ OOOOOOOH YEAH MAH JAVERT KICK ALL DA REVOLUTIONISTS' ARSES <3 U GO MAH MAN <333 Wait, is Russell Crowe marred?!? If the answer is no, I want to be his wife. Anyway, I cheered for him internally up till his death and after <3 OOOGGGGG I HAVE TO WATCH MORE OF HIS MOVIES IM MORE OBSESSED WITH THE ACTOR THAN WITH THE CHARACTER. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE CHARACTER'S NAME LOL.
Finally....... HENRY CAVILL AKA SUPERMAN!! I don't like to objectify people, BUT EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS PERFECT (except for his crooked lower teeth but I'll overlook that)!!!!! I love his well-chiseled face, and his confident swagger, and how his incisors shine when he cracks open his mouth, and how masculine he is, and his aura of gentleness, and that sweet smile, and HIS ENTIRE BEING. IS THIS....LOVE?!?!? No of course it isn't, its just in my inherited nature to feel attracted to masculine men. LOL I keep saying that I like masculine men with broad chests and big hands who are 185cm (OHYEAH HENRY CAVILL IS EXACTLY 185CM <3) BUT IM SURE ILL NEVER GET A GUY LIKE THAT UNLESS IM EQUALLY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. So don't laugh if I get married to a skinny 170cm nerd who wears armpit-high pants in the future!! Anyway, girls always have a favourite type of some sort, but 90% of the time, it doesn't matter!! I think that if you fall in love with someone, you won't really care if he's short or fat or ugly or has bad genes, because... well, it's love! As Boa Hancock would say, "LOVE IS LIKE A HURRICANE!!" I don't really know if it means what I think it means since I am not a love guru, but yes, LOVE IS UNPREDICATABLE!!......says the 16 year old adolescent who has never experienced it before. LOL OK I AM DONE
SH!T I DIDN'T INTEND TO TALK ABOUT MAH FUTURE LOVE!!!!!!! WHATEVER I REALLY HOPE TO GET A MASCULINE MAN WHEN I GROW UP _|_ GET L0ST ALL YOU ANDROGYNOUS AND MALNOURISHED K-POP DEMONS