HALLO BABIES I AM BACK FROM BEAUTIFUL LONDON!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAA I TYPED THAT ON THE 25th, BUT I WAS TOO TIRED TO COMPLETE THIS POST!!!!!
ANYWAY!!!! 2 DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE I CAME BACK TO SINGAPORE!! LOL I just keep sleeping everywhere, all the time, for at least 10 hours a day!! My family is being very forgiving by blaming it on jet lag, BUT IN ACTUAL FACT, I THINK I'M JUST BECOMING A LAZY SLOW LORIS!!!! Heehee I have decided to use slow lorises as my role models from now on, because they're A LOT slower than sloths!! Just look at the picture above. Look at that cute widdle doe-eyed creature sadly munching on a booger. IS IT CUTE OR CUTE?!?!?!??!? I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO GO PUNCH SOMETHING BEFORE MY BRAIN EXPLODES!!!!!
I am back.
OK SO!!! LONDON!!! AHHHHHHH IT WAS EXTREMELY EXTREMELY FUN. I know there's no point describing everything that I did because no matter what words I use, none of you will be able to understand the excitement and exhilaration that I felt unless you had been there. Everything was simply amazing. Even though we walked so much everyday that my legs hurt, and I developed blisters, and my back felt like it would break at any moment, I would still think the whole trip was magical.
I have to say this before I forget: THE BEST EXHIBITION I WENT TO WAS SAATCHI GALLERY!!! Why, you ask?!? BECAUSE I SAW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART IN MAH WHOLE LIFE: THE GUIDE!!!!!!! He was drop dead handsome...literally. Upon looking at his angular face, lean body, and piercing blue eyes, my heart palpitated wildly, and I nearly died on the spot from a heart attack. I'm sorry for being so hormonal and making you cringe, BUT IT'S THE TRUTH!!!! And stop judging me, I'm sure you'll feel the same if you saw him, regardless of your gender!!! I would've loved for the tour to be as long as the Tate Britain one, but too bad he only showed us 3 artworks before running away :'(
Anyway!! The London trip was truly an amazing experience. I think I became more independent and decisive too! :D I can't wait for the Vietnam trip!! Hopefully, it'll be as fun as this <3