I am.....fatigued. I LOVE THAT WORD SO MUCH IT'S LIKE 100X WORSE THAN EXHAUSTION WHICH IS 100X WORSE THAN BEING PLAIN TIRED.
Ok I just wanted to say: I REALLY REALLY HATE BAND CAMP WHAT'S UP WITH IT ANYWAY WHY THE H3LL DONT WE HAVE ANY PROPER GAMES LIKE LAST YEAR HUH?! AND NO THANKS I DONT WANT TO HAVE BAND PRACTICE THE WHOLE DAY BECAUSE IT SUX!!! ALSO, WHO IS THE B@ST@RD WHO ORGANIZED IT ON THE FIRST WEEKDAY OF MY HOLIDAY?!? STUPID DUMBF**K(S). I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO NOT SEEING ANYONE I KNOW AT ALL DURING THE HOLIDAYS AND BAND TOTALLY RUINED THAT. I THINK I NEED ANOTHER BREAK FROM LIFE OMG
SHIT I HAVE TO STOP BEING MAD AT BAND AND AT EVERYONE AND THE WORLD AND LIFE.
Band camp today was a serious waste of time. I took short 2 minute naps during the combined practice because it was just THAT boring. I also yawned 6296183719 times and I think it was very obvious because ol' Prof Ho told me to stop yawning. Yaaaawwwwww. Anyway, I am sad to say that my entire day's worth of energy and enthusiasm was dissipated by BAND. I really had no energy for my night lesson and was in this semi-conscious-nearing-nirvana state where I sort of heard the teacher talking but then again not really for 2 hours (I think I slept a little too but I'm not really sure). ANYWAY!!! I really have to start sleeping early!! I find that when I sleep late, I become an annoying grumpass whom everyone hates and who hates the world. SO GOODNIGHT I'LL TRY SLEEPING EARLY TODAY
I feel so sad whenever I see my schedule for June