ALOHA BABIES!!!! TODAY WAS SUCH A FUN DAY FOR ME!!! :DDD Went out with mah sis + aunt for the whole day and ate so much food that mah belly nearly exploded!! Here's what we did:
First, we went for church at GV marina!!! Service ended SUPER early, so we took a train to 313@Somerset and walked around. HEEHEE I FEEL LIKE I'VE BECOME A CLOTHES CONNOISEUR. We had 1.5 hours to kill, so we visited nearly all the boutiques, but my favorites were Dip Drops, Lowrys Farm and of course, UNIQLO!!!!! <3 As expected, uniqlo is just....perfect. Almost everything they have suits my style perfectly, so much so that I actually considered buying the shorts.YES, THE YUNISE WHO ONCE VOWED TO NEVER WEAR SHORTS CONSIDERED BUYING THEM. All the Monsters Inc. tees were cool too!!!!! SERIOUSLY LOVE SULLIVAN <3 And I guess I don't even need to talk about the One Piece section!! All the designs were SIMPLY AMAZING. The best part is that they restocked some old designs?!? SO HAPPY AHM GONNA FORCE MAH MOM TO BRING ME THERE AGAIN WHEN SHE COMES BACK FROM HER TRIP :DDD
After that......WELL WE OBVIOUSLY HAVE TO EAT RIGHT?!? HAHHAHAHHAHA MAH LOVELY AUNT TREATED US TO A NICE LUNCH!! :D The restaurant we went to was some Japanese buffet restaurant named Kiseki! Even though we were 30 minutes early, the queue was already extremely long!!! Fortunately, my aunt had made a reservation beforehand :') The food there was really yummy!! My favourite was the salmon pizza and teriyaki chicken and ebi and fried chicken and chocolate fondue and waffles and EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! OMG thinking about all the food again is making me drool :9 Argh I really think I should've left more space in mah belly for dessert!! The ice cream was soooooooo refreshing and all the little sample-sized mousse/cakes were delicious too!! OHYEAH I TRIED THE WASABI ICE CREAM HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. IT WAS........TERRIBLE!!!!!! I REALLY HONESLY TRULY DISLIKE THE TASTE OF WASABI!!!! How can people even like it!!?!? Maybe it's like durian huh....I suppose wasabi lovers have to acquire a taste for it in the beginning. Anyway, it's not that the ice cream was spicy, but it was just sort of weird!! Okay if you haven't tasted it before, imagine a nice hot plate of CHILI MAPO TOFU!!!!! But!!!!!! The hot plate is actually a cold stove!! And the chili is sweet instead of spicy!!! THAT IS HOW WASABI ICE CREAM TASTES LIKE, IF YOU GET MY EXPLANTION.
All of us still had more time to relax/eat before our movie started (I forgot to metion; we bought tickets to watch epᎥᏣ), so we started playing the apps on my phone!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WE WENT MAD USING SPLIT CAM. LOOK BELOW TO SEE COMIBINATIONS OF ME AND MAH SIS'S FACES HAHAHAHAHHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE FIRST AND SECOND ONE LOL!!!!!!! HAAHAHHAHAHA ALL THE PICTURES ARE SO UGLY!!!!!!!!! OH The third one has my aunt's mouth!!! She was really bad at using splitcam because she didn't know how to align her face LOL.
Finally, it was time for Epic!!!!! I have to say, it was a REALLY good show. The title and movie poster is just annoyingly misleading, like Wreck It Ralph! Ahhhhh everything about it was really thrilling and sweet...my favourite character was Ronin because he had to be strong for everything (and had to put up with the handsome fairy's shit) and it must've been painful for him especially since everything happened in the span of 1 day after his beloved baby darling gurlfren's death :'(((( SO TRAGIC!!!!!!!!! I loved the queen too!! But I dont get why she was black?!? Did the producers just want an excuse to hire Beyonce as a voice actor?!? Or were they trying to not seem racist by including different ethnic groups?!?!?!? Anyway, everything was beautiful, especially the music, art, colours, etc etc. But of course, that's to be expected since it was animated by 20th century fox :))) The ending was really touching. I rate it 8.3/10 stars!!!!!!! Recommended for people who aren't too old to appreciate quaint and magical fantasy films. <3
Heehee I thought the end of the movie would mean the end of my wonderful day, BUT I COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG!!! We went to.... SMOOTHIE KING!!! :DDD I ordered the strawberry x-treme smoothie!! MMMMMMMMM IT WAS SWEET AND REJUVENATING. Mah sis got another strawberry drink and mah aunt got some pineapple one! AND WE TOOK MORE SPLITCAM PICTURES LOL!!!!!! Then we went home :)))
AHHHHH IT WAS A REALLY FUN DAY!!! And somehow, my tricep got healed?!? LOL I think I forgot to mention this the previous day, but I injured my tricep!!! :'( It was really painful and I couldn't bend my elbow to an angle that was less than around 40 degrees? Fortunately, it's okay now! :D
Ok pardon any grammatical errors/missing words in this post, because its already 1am and AHM SLEEPY!!