EDIT: ME AND SHERLYN ALSO SAW A HORNBILL IN SCHOOL!!!!!! It was making some crazed agonized noise from the top of the tree. Wang Tak thought it was a monkey LOL (that's what we thought too HAHAHHAHA).
URGH I went to school to study at 7.30am today and was so MAD. At 8am I made my way to the library in half-grey, and the librarian said I wasn't allowed to go in?!? EXCUSE YOU, THE SIGN AT THE COUNTER SAYS WE ARE ALLOWED TO WEAR HALF GREY ON OUR STUDY DAYS. Anyway, the librarian just kept saying "CANNOT CANNOT I DONT WANNA GET IN TROUBLE WITH MY BOSS" and "YOU GO ASK MR TEO URSELF." Fortunately for me, he was just outside the cafe. I approached him with YiWen and said (rather snappily)"Mr Teo, can we go into the library? It's our study day today." AND GUESS WHAT HE DID. He eyeballed me for a while before saying in that feminine voice of his "You're making it very hard for my librarian lehhhhhh." I WAS SOSOSOSOOSO PISSED. I was shouting internally "WHAT THE CR&P ARE U TALKING ABOUT PLEASE REFER TO THE SIGN WHICH WAS PROBABLY PUT UP BY YOU YOURSELF AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR SERIOUSLY." But of course, I did not say that aloud. I just said "HUH?! But it's our STUDY DAY." And he said "But how do I know you are JH4?! You can be SH1! And he *points to SENIOR HIGH COUNCIL PRESIDENT* can be JH3!!! SO HOW?!" "WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SPOUTING NOW," I screamed "TELL THE LIBRARIAN TO LET ME IN THE WEATHER IS SO HOT OMG IM GONNA VOMIT ON U SERIOUSLY"
JUST JOKING. I said "I CAN SHOW THE LIBRARIAN MY I.C." and we had a staring contest which lasted for 1 minute, until he said "Ok la I will speak to her LATER. Can you see we're still TALKING(*motions to SENIOR HIGH COUNCIL PRESIDENT AND CO.*)??????" "Ok" I said, using all my willpower to resist the urge to karate chop his face into half. The good thing was that he DID tell the librarian to let me in at 8.30am, so he isn't all that bad I guess. I was just extremely pissed at that point in time because I was getting BAKED under the hot sun instead of enjoying the air con in the library.
After a while, sherlyn SMSed me(telling about some guy with a caterpillar LOL) and I found out she was coming to school too!!!!! :D To keep a long story short, she came to study with me <3 We also ate ice cream and lunch together!! HAHAHAHAA I DRIPPED ICE CREAM AND ALMOND BEANCURD ON MY SKIRT!!!!! Such an unlucky day :'( OH AND WE ATE AT MYSELF HUNG'S STALL. THE FOOD THERE SERIOUSLY SUX DONT EVER PATRONISE THEIR STALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The "black pepper fried rice" was just rice with RANDOM SPICES and the egg was like tasteless rubber. In the end I had to buy almond jelly to get rid of the disgusting aftertaste :6
THEN I WENT FOR MATH TUITION AND WENT HOME THE END