BoOooOoOoOoOoo Biology paper was so hard :'( I really didn't expect it to be so lengthy and difficult. Staring at the first page already gave me the "OH WOE BEGONE WHAT IS THIS CR@PASS SHET" feeling :'( Argh I really think I should've studied harder!! ESPECIALLY FOR RENAL SYSTEM OMG. They tested so much on that!!!! GrRrrrRR. Anyway, AHM NOT GOING TO SAY ANY MORE THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME DEPRESSEDq :'(((((( After the test, while all the teachers were checking the scripts, me and Jolene started chatting about the concert this coming Thursday LOL. Should we or should we not go for the 11pm one at beer market?!? It's so risky because the performance will prolly end at 1am AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT'S A DANGEROUS TIME TO BE AT A BAR!!!!!!!! We need a big macho male chaperone. BUT WHERE CAN WE GET ONE?!?!? A BODYGUARD SERVICE COMPANY?!?!?!? That is the problem we're facing right now :(
Math paper was fairly easy :) I just didn't know how to do the explaining questions ;((((( AND I HOPE I DONT HAVE ANY PRESENTATION ERRORS!!!! For some reason the teachers always deduct 2 marks for presentation for all my tests :'( HALP I hope my presentation isn't that bad this time.
After eating lunch, Ethan, Ant, and I went to study at the library! :D Correction: Ant studied at the library. Ethan had to go for FPS and estimated he would be done in an hour, so I told myself I would start working FOR REAL when he arrived and just read National Geographic magazines while waiting. BUT!!!!! DAT FATASS ONLY ARRIVED AFTER 1.5 HOURS!!!! :'((( Ok I wasnt in the mood to do work anyway :6 The national geographic magazine that I read was extremely interesting!!! It talked about the effects of de-extinction and had some weird pictures of people dressed up as trees and sumo wrestlers and straw huts LOL. Ant was so studious!!! She was REALLY doing her work and studying!!! I sort of felt guilty but my exhaustion from the bio paper overwhelmed all feelings of guilt. :9 ANYWAY, when Ethan arrived, I became 100928923994X MORE UNPRODUCTIVE THAN I ALREADY WAS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. AND WE ALSO WENT OUT TO THE CAFE TO EAT/DRINK STUFF. When we went back, all of us (inclusive of Ant) just started chatting!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I THINK I WAS VERY LOUD BECAUSE THIS STUPID JOHN LOOKALIKE GLARED AT ME. Ahhhhhhh it was so fun!!! But sadly, we barely even studied :') Whatevs I'll just treat today as a break from ASSCRACK WEEK <3
URGH MY CHINESE TEACHER DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MY PAIN!!!!! She made us all write compositions(AGAIN) today >:((( NOW THE BALL OF MY THUMB HURTS AND MY ENTIRE HAND IS SUFFERING FROM EXAMINATION CRAMPS!!!! >:((((((;;;
OK GOODNIT IT'S ALREADY 1AM
Pics: Beautiful light drawing from National Geographic magazine + CUTE TRIO ALERT >33