HALP I AM BROKE BECAUSE MAH SIS BOUGHT ROYCE CHOCOLATE FOR MOTHERS' DAY AND WE'RE SPLITTING THE COST!!!!!! Not that I wouldn't have bought it........ IT'S SERIOUSLY YUMMY :9 BUT BACK TO THE TOPIC!!!! Help I really think I need to work during the HOLs :'( But I'm going overseas?!? OH WOE BEGONE.
Ahhhhh today was College Day. HAPPY BARFDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL, WORLD CLASS INSTITUITON, HOME OF SCHOLARS AND LEADERS WHO LEAD WITH PASSION AND SERVE WITH HONOR. Oh, how honored I was to provide the background music as the Guest-of-Honor walked in! AND WOW I ALSO PLAYED THE COLLEGE ANTHEM FOR THE CHOIR TO SING TOO DID ALL OF YOU HEAR ME?!?!?? Sadly, I couldn't enjoy the rest of the birthday party as we were chased out after our 3 minutes of glory <\3 OH I was quite pissed because the STUPUD teacher didn't let me wave at mah friends, who were spectators of N.J.C'S MAJESTIC BIRTHDAY BASH. I only managed to wave at Ethan and Loin before Miss Mole/Tai hissed "STOP WAVING" from behind me :'( I wanted to say "KEEP YOUR RAFFLESIAN-SCENTED MOUTH SHUT" but because I am a PROUD STUDENT OF THE WORLD CLASS INSTITUITION N.J.C, I politely ceased waving. After that I ate at the canteen with the $2 voucher all of us got. Me and mousey and mojo shared a Japanese set! Then I went home in my sweaty stinky outfit.
I thought I would have dinner with my gran, BUT SADLY I DID NOT :( So sad I was looking forward to seeing MAH Gran.
BOOOOOOOOOO HELP I AM UNABLE TO STUDY. After studying so hard over the previous weekend, my brain just went on shut down mode and no matter what I do, I can't make myself study anymore :'( I think the biggest distraction in my house is....... THE PIANO. Whenever I flip open my book and start studying, I always end up on the piano seat playing ABNORMALIZE. Wait, I don't think it's the piano, IT'S JUST ABNORMALIZE!!!!!!! IT'S SO ADDCTIVE, WHEN I PLAY IT I JUST WANT TO PLAY IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! On average, I play Abnormalize for around 2 hours a day. IT'S HONESTLY A WASTE OF TIME BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF. I THINK I MUST GO FOR......... REHABILITATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok from now on, I'll force myself to stop playing after 1 hour.
Goodbye..........my fingers are leading me........to...........the PIANOOOOOOOOO.........
LOOK LOOK LOOK JUST LOOK AT MY DEPRESSED DOG HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA. I FEEL SO BAD SHE WAS JUST LAZING AROUND AND I PUT SOCKS ON HER AND SHE STARTING ATTACKING THEM AND AFTER 3 SECONDS SHE LOOKED SO SAD HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I FEEL LIKE A SADIST