OOOOOOOOOOOOHAIYOU BABIES <33
OLÉ I FEEL SO HAPPY I FINALLY UNDERSTAND SPECIFIC LATENT HEAT AND LATENT HEAT OF VAPOURIZATION AND BLARGH BLARGH. To be honest, it took me only 3 minutes to figure it out. I just didn't understand it for the past 3 months because I didn't listen in class and didn't read the notes and couldn't be bothered to look it up. Yes, LAZINESS WAS THE ROOT OF MY PROBLEM!!!!!!! Thankfully, I have become aware of the ramifications of slothfulness, and I will no longer let it dominate MAH LYFE!!!!!! GIT OUT OF MAH LYFE YOU STUPID ASSCRACK. AHM NOT GONNA BE LAZY ANYMORE!!!!
That is what I say, but tomorrow I'll probably just lie on my bed and do nothing for 1 hour again.
Oh yes, during assembly today, I reported the MURDER CASE OF THE FROG (encountered during my expedition to save an injured bird with Jemery) to my form teacher, Mr Samuel Tan, brother of Marco, aka the manager of Raintree cafe. I was 1000% MAJI SERIOUS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!? HE JUST LAFFED AND TOLD ME TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE CORSPE THE NEXT TIME I SEE ONE!!!!! ARGH MR TAN!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS FILE A COMPLAINT AND WARNING TO MADAME CHENG ABOUT A FROG MURDERER ON THE LOOSE. IT COULD POTENTIALLY SAVE OUR LIVES!!!!!!! As they say, children who pluck wings off a fly eventually grow up to be serial killers/r@pists. THAT IS WHY WE SHOULD GET RID OF ANIMAL ABUSERS WHILE THEY ARE STILL EXPERIMENTING.
Speaking of serial r@pists, I've been following this big case that's been all over the news recently!! It's about this b@st@rd named Ari3l C@stro who kidnapped a few girls around a decade ago, and the girls finally managed to escape 3 days ago!!!!!!!! IT MUST'VE BEEN SO SCARY FOR THEM!!!!! And more info was released today: apparently, they were chained up, impregnated, malnourished, and trained to not try to run away while he was out of the house. What's worse is that 4ri3l C@stro wasn't the only one, his 2 other brothers were also involved. It's so sickening and inhumane if you think about it. The victims lost more than a third of their lives to such a traumatizing experience...and I doubt they'll forget it easily. The most horrifying part was that Ari3l C@stro actually had a normal life. He attended BBQs with his neighbors, had a job, a family.....etc. His children weren't even AWARE of the fact that he was keeping kidnapped girls behind the "locked doors" which they were "never allowed to enter". This whole case is just..........abhorrent. Thinking about it just makes me feel so sad for the victims.
Ahhhhh I'm too depressed to write anymore :'( Dear babies, please don't evergrow up to be kidnappers/killers/r@pists.
Pics: MAH CHIPS+ sillly teachers blocking the board