YAERGHHH WE HAD OUR LAST TEST TODAY!!!! PHYSICS!!!!!! It was quite easy I think!! :D FREEDOM OH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!! I didn't want to feel lost and listless like last year, so I prepared some plans for the holidays this year!!!!! :DDD Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to do everything as ahm GOING OVERSEAS for 1-2 weeks!! :DDD
BUT FIRST!!!! HHHEHHHEHHHEEE AFTER OUR PHYSICS, ME AND SI XUAN HAD A POKEMON PARTY!!! :D Met Ann-Marie on the way to our secret hideout (aka the LIBRARY!!) and she also decided to join us <33 AHHHHH WE PLAYED UNTIL 12PM!!!!!! IT WAS SO FUN :DDDDD Heeeehheheeeh The accelerated physics students were also mugging in the library!!! I think we looked like delinquents sitting in front of the TV and playing our gadgets :')
Anyway, when I got home, I started to look for a nice design for my psycho pass tote bag! At first I thought I would paint the scene from OP2 where Shinya drives his car while smoking. BUT IT'S EXTREMELY HARD, DUE TO IT BEING SO DETAILED!!!!!!!! Ethan gave 2 suggestions which I thought were quite good: MAKISHIMA OR A DOMINATOR!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I WENT TO LOOK FOR MAKISHIMA PICTURES AND FOUND A PICTURE OF HIS SHAPELY AND GORGEOUS BUTT <333 IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I'll look at that pic to motivate myself to lose 20kg from now on <3 I eventually decided on drawing/painting a dominator!! :DD Ill post a picture here when ahm done! BUT IT'LL JUST BE IN BLACK AND WHITE SO DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH!!!!!
OK BYE GONNA WATCH K