WARGH I FEEL SO DUMB. Today, while studying, I felt the urge to take a break and just stretch. So I yawned the biggest yawn I had ever yawned in my life, clenched mah fists, and just STRETCHED. BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I HAD GRABBED A FISTFUL OF MY HAIR. AND IT HURT MAH HEAD!!!!!!! >:'((((( ARGH.
Ahhhh today's the first time this year that I spent a whole day at home!!! And I didn't wake up to the sound of my alarm :))))))) It was such a relaxing day!! I woke up around 9, ate some chocolate croissant bun thingamajig for breakfast, lazed around until 12, took a bath, ate lunch, studied a little, surfed the net, etc. I guess I just did very normal teenager-y stuff today. And it was very relaxing, a nice change of pace from my hectic life :)) I made up my mind to study while my sister had her math tuition, BUT OBVIOUSLY I DID NOT. When her tuition started, I thought "ok..... I'LL JUST READ HORROR STORIES FOR 5 MINUTES!!" BUT THE 5 MINUTES TURNED INTO 30 MINUTES WHICH TURNED INTO AN HOUR WHICH BECAME 2 HOURS AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL THE TUTOR STOOD UP TO GO HOME!!!! LOL I'll just study harder tomorrow :)))))
OHYEAH 2 DISGUSTING HUMONGOUS FULLY GROWN WINGED ROACHES TRESPASSED INTO MY HOME TODAY(not at the same time of course. If that happened I would've jumped out of the window)!!!! I know what you're thinking; 1 is bad enough, but TWO?!?!??! I literally went MAD and just jumped around the house yelling and trying to evade the monsters' dive bombs. Fortunately, my Dad exterminated them!!!!!! MAH HERO <333 ANYWAY IT WAS REALLY GROSS I HOPE NO MORE ROACHES FLY INTO OUR HOUSE :6
Going back to the topic of horror stories, I found this ultra scary HORROR STORY on tumblr... *shivers*
What's that? You want to hear it?
It's about a boy.... a boy who loved to read books...........
OMG IT'S SO SCARY I CAN'T PUT IT HERE. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR IT YOU HAVE TO FIND ME AND TELL ME TO TELL YOU THE STORY..........JUST DONT REGRET IT.............(it's not deathnote, I just put the picture there to make it scarier)