Old people are like sticks.
Today!!!!! URGH I don't even want to talk about the Chinese paper. I KNOW I failed :(((( urghhhhh
ANYWAY!!! The bus ride today was very eventful!! Firstly, there was a 1.8m tall Ben Affleck lookalike on the bus <3 He looked like a leaner and taller version of Ben Affleck. What if he was his long-lost brother?!?!?!? I would've tried to take a picture secretly but he was surrounded by a gaggle of squealing nanyang girls and he looked so pissed that I'm sure the photo wouldn't have turned out well anyway. Secondly, I BOARDED THE SAME BUS AS ABHIJIT!!! LOL there was this moment where the bus jerked and a fat girl crashed into him, and when she apologized, he just stared down at her like she was a maggot or something!!!! HHAHAHAHHAHA THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME LAUGH. Fortunately, when I waved at him, he waved back and didn't treat me like some inferior cretin from planet Stupid. :))))) Thirdly.................. OK THIS ONE IS STUPID!!!!! I....I....... I SAT ON AN OLD WOMAN BY ACCIDENT :'(( BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME AND LABEL ME AS A FOGEY ABUSER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was an empty space beside this sad old lady, and obviously, since I'm me, I went to sit there. BUT!!!! As my butt (which was being pulled down by gravity) approached the seat, the bus swerved, and INERTIA CAUSED MY BUTT TO SHIFT SLIGHTY TO THE RIGHT. My butt was pulled down too quickly by gravity; it landed on the woman, together with the rest of me and my 50kg bag :'(((( HHAHAHHAHA YOU HAVE TO IMAGINE THAT IN SLOW MO. ANYWAY, although I got up immediately and apologized, it must've been very traumatizing for the old woman :'( Her face was literally like this: (◎O◎). AHHHHHHHH I FEEL TERRIBLE ALL OVER AGAIN AHHHHHHHH SORRY YOU OLD WOMAN :'(
AH STRINGS JUST ENDED!!!! IT WAS REALLY REALLY HONESTLY TRULY AMAZING I DONT REGRET GOING AT ALL :DDD The emcees were very good too!! The girl sounded like Bugs Bunny heeheheehhehe <3 AND STUPUD DENISE POKED MAH BABY S1LV3RL053'S BUTT!!! >:(((( ANYWAY!!!!! The studio ghibli songs were really beautiful. I've decided to watch Laputa:Castle in the Sky after ass week because they played some piece from Laputa really beautifully <33 OH For "Under The Sea", all the players were girls, and they wore fluttery skirts and seashell hair bands!! SO CUTE <333333 The guys also changed their outfit but I didn't know if it was supposed to be retro or random or what so WHATEVS. Anyway, the best part of Musique was the end :'DDD THE SHOSTAKOVICH PIECE WAS SO THRILLING AND EXCITING AND DRAMATIC OMG I COULD LITERALLY FEEL MY PULSE CHANGE TO REFLECT THE SONG. AND 3 PEOPLE'S BOW STRINGS SNAPPED LOLLL. But the sound was still very good <33 AHHHH I WANT TO HEAR IT AGAIN!!!! After that was a very beautiful piece with 4 movements!! JH strings played movements 1-3 and SH played movement 4. It was a very good piece!!!!! I could hear Ethan's violin in the second movement :DDD And there was this nice part with just the 2nd violins (I think) and it was really lovely <33 AHHHHH I WAS SO SAD WHEN IT ENDED!!!!!!!!!! LOL AND I SAW A.S FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA
TODAY WAS SUCH A FUN DAY :'D I REALLY LOVED IT!!!
Picture of Ben Affleck for all you l053rs who don't know how he looks like <33333