HEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE ALOHA BABIES!!!!!!! AHM SO EXCITED!!! I THINK I'LL BE GOING TO LONDON+PARIS+VENICE DURING THE JUNE HOLS!!!! :DDD It's an art trip organized by the school, and we'll be visiting all those cool art places like the LOURVE MUSEUM!! SERIOUSLY!!!! AHHHHHH I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO THERE!!!!! And I think $3500 is quite worth it for a trip to those 3 places (provided they don't force us to ride a rickety old plane from the 1800s with wings patched with duct tape and a propeller that acts as a windmill)!!! Of course, we'll probably have to bring money to spend and buy souvenirs, so maybe it'll be around $4000? Still quite o-Kay, in my opinion. Anyway, I thought my parents would just let me go, but to my surprise, they kept trying to dissuade me?!?! It doesn't even make any sense!!!!!!!!!! They let my big fat sis go so easily when she was 13 years old, so why are they doing this to me?!?!????? URGH.
Things my parents said when I said "AHM GOING TO LONDON.":
"You're still a big baby to me."
"You're not going there to disappear right?"
"London is dangerous."
"Wouldn't you rather go to Israel?"
"I think you only want to go because you want to get away from us."
"You don't have clothes for cold weather."
"But....you'll be flying off immediately after I come back from MY trip."
"Are your friends going? Or are you going to be a loner there?"
"June 11-23rd? I think I can go too."
Suffice to say, the conversation ended with me throwing my towel down and roaring "AHM GOING TO LONDOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN URGHHHHHH ARRRGGHHHHH *insert angry noise made by Tarzan's momma*".
Ahhhhhh today was a normal day. I studied really hard!!!! Only in chemistry though. IH was very dumb!! >:( The new teacher taught us the wrong thing!!!! AND I WAS SO SHOCKED BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST ACCEPTED HER EXPLANATION?!?!!!!!?!?! It seemed like I was the only one who disputed what she said (I found out later that locky and suumon also questioned her, SO CONGRATS 2 BOTH OF U). I mean, Gorilla Yan taught us otherwise previously, and even online pictures showed that she was wrong. Yet, nobody asked her!!! I was truly stunned. Fortunately, she realized her mistake and made new notes for us in 15 minutes (SHE'S A SPEED DEMON)!!! But if you disregard this incident (and her bad English), she's quite a good and nice teacher :))) She taught us so many things that Gorilla Yan didn't!!!!! I feel more prepared for IH now :)))
Ok goodbye babies, I REALLY have to start studying <3
Pics: TART DAY!!!!!!!!! Mine + Sherl's + Lock's(half eaten one) + Vanessa's + Ray's(mixed fruits) + Sarah's nonexistent tart.
Super cool chemical which can preserve artworks!!
Sad potted plant that fell over 3