YAARRRRGHH TODAY WAS A SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUSLY FUN DAY!!!!!!! Why, you ask?!? Because..... WE HAD A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ETHAN LEUNG!!!! :DDD
In the morning, Sherlyn and I went to school early to blow up the balloons and set-up the rooftop!! HAHAAHAHAHA TIME WAS SO TIGHT BECAUSE WE DID EVERYTHING QUITE SLOWLY AT FIRST!!!! LOL AND WE DREW ALOT OF STUPID STUFF ON THE BALLOONS!!!! We found out later Lockin & co. also came to school early but they were waiting for us in class!!!!!!! We should've called them to help us with the balloons!!!!!!! Fortunately, Lockin came to the rooftop after her monopoly game to lend us tape!! We managed to finish in time and went down for assembly at 8.30, while hoping that our balloons wouldn't fly away!!!!!
Blarhblargh after that was boring marks checking until 12pm and home room until 2pm, but as always, SAMUEL TAN LET US OFF SUPER EARLY AT 1.30PM!!!!! I don't know why he bothers doing that if he's just going to wander around the rain tree café instead of chilling in the staff room and enjoying the air con. HE'S SUCH A WEIRDO!!! Anyway, Jeremy and I headed to the rooftop to check on the balloons. TRAGICALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! A SAD SIGHT GREETED US AS WE ROUNDED THE CORNER OF THE ROOFTOP AND FACED THE BALLOON CORNER. ALL THE BALLOONS (save for one)........ WERE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We searched EVERYWHERE, but were only able to find one balloon, which was the pink rafflesia one :'( I was sad. Since nothing could be done to change the reality that we faced at that point in time, Jeremy went to see if the bookshop sold balloons while I went I find my big fat insect catching container (I told Ethan we were gonna catch insects at the rooftop *weenkweenks*). Obviously, it was nowhere to be found (aunty Molly the librarian prolly threw it away) so I headed back to class. BUT!!!!!! I MET ETHAN AT THE STAIRWELL!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAD TO STALL FOR TIME BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS STILL PLAYING MONOPOLY DEAL IN CLASS LOL. OK AHM NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT WHAT I DID BECAUSE I THINK I SPOKE AND BEHAVED VERY STUPIDLY.
Eventually!!! We made our way to the rooftop :))))))) We brought Ethan to the arranged spot, and............. SURPRISE, SURPRISE, EVERYONE WAS STANDING THERE, LOOKING STUPID IN THEIR PARTY HATS, AND THEY POPPED THEIR PARTY POPPERS AND BLEW THEIR BLOWERS AND SURPRISED ETHAN!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA IT WAS GREAT FUN!!!!!! :DDD Everyone included Sherlyn, Jemery, Lockin, Jolene, Loin, JieYing, Victoria, S1lv3rl053, Wang Tak, and Malcolm!!! Widdle Eeter was missing :'(
After the initial surprise, we went to.....ISLAND CREAMERY TO EAT CAKE!!!!!!!! :DDD Met widdle Eeter on the way to the bus stop LOL. Out of the generosity of their hearts, the One Legged Peoples bought the BARFDAY cake with their island creamery voucher!!! So technically speaking, Ethan bought his own cake LOL. ANYWAY IT WAS A VERY NICE CAKE!!!!! I forgot what it was called, but it was covered in rainbow sprinkles & gummies, and the filling was mah 2nd favourite ice cream flavor: COOKIES AND CREAM!!!!! :DDD Mmmmmmm thinking about it makes me drool ;9 It took us so long to cut it because it was frozen!!! Everyone also took out their chips :9' Mah favourite was Sherlyn's garlic chips!!! Jeremy's pickle chips tasted weird in a good way. THE CHIP FLAVOURS ARE SO STRANGE WHO ON EARTH WOULD THINK OF INVENTING "GARLIC" AND "PICKLE" FLAVOURING?!?!?? CREEPY.
HAHAHAAHAHHAHA AFTER EATING WE WENT TO PLAY AT THE KIDDY RIDE THINGAMAJIG!!!! It's basically a chair with one side attached to one end of this circular slab which will turn upon detecting the input of a $1 coin. LOL WE WASTED THREE DOLLARS ON IT!!!!! But almost all of us got to ride it :DDD HAHAHAHA I WAS TOO FAT TO FIT IN THE SEAT BUT I STILL ENJOYED IT!! <3 At around, 4/5pm, the MEP people arrived and we got chased out by Wang Tak!!!!!!!!! We couldn't decide on which movie to watch so we just decided to go to botanical gardens to play monopoly deal :9 BUT IT THE END WE JUST STALKED THE SWANS AND DUCKIES AND KEPT THEIR FEATHERS AS SOUVENIRS!!!!! Mah favourite ducky was Patrick, who had a short retracted neck <3 Coincidentally, Daniel Kwik was there playing frisbee with his friends!! He helped us take pictures, and then we went home!! :DDD
AGHHHHH IT WAS SUCH A FUN DAY!!!!! I really enjoyed it even though it wasn't MAH BARFDAY LOL :DDD HERE ARE ALL THE PICS!!!