EHEHEEHEEHE. I came to school early today so I made my way to class, and as I entered, I saw.......... A COOL NEW JEREMY WHO OBVIOUSLY GOT AN EXTREME MAKEOVER!!!! He was using a mega cool SPICY RED EVERLAST BAG and wearing a BRIGHT ORANGE WOOL JACKET. That's right, Jeremy turned into a COOL KID!!!!!! All you boys better watch out, Jeremy's gonna be stealing the hearts of all the girls in Orchard Road!!! #teamjeremy
Anyway, THE IH EXAM TODAY WAS SO SHORT AND EASY I NEARLY LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THE QUESTION SHEET. The teachers gave us 1 HOUR and 45 MINUTES to do TWO questions. TWO. And the questions aren't even like those essay-style thingamajigs. It's just........RANDOM THINGS WE LEARNT. I think I could've finished it in 10-15 minutes, but I took a break after writing each sentence LOL. In the end, I still had around 1 hour to spare!! Cheng Pei, who was sitting diagonally to my right, was bored too. I saw him dig his nose for a solid 10 minutes HAHAHHAHAHHA. And at the end of 45 minutes, 50% of the geography students had their heads down on the table!! Then I looked over at the econs side and saw EVERYONE SCRIBBLING FURIOUSLY HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH SO TRAGIC. Oh and the fan was soooooo annoying!! It blew my paper off my table 3 times >:((
LA was o-Kay.
THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY