AIEEEEEEEEE I HAVE SO MANY THINGS I WANT TO TALK ABOUT TODAY BUT SO LITTLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(((
Highlight of today: CATCHING BEETHOVEN MARIE FRANçOIS, MAH WIDDLE BABY STINK BUG. Well it wasn't me who caught it, but I STILL FEEL HAPPY. During lunch, Ethan came and told us about a cute green caterpillar on the pillar outside his class!!! HE SHOWED US A PICTURE TOO AND IT WAS SOOOOOOOO CUTE THAT I JUST HAD TO CAPTURE IT!!!!!!!! Sadly, by the time we finished our bento/belly/ramen/food, the caterpillar had disappeared :'( I really didn't expect it to crawl so quickly!!!!!! Anyway, we starting hunting for INSECTS :DDD Ethan, Jolene and I went downstairs while Locky, Loin and Jieying went to the moldy staircase. WE FOUND A WHOLE BUTTLOAD OF CRICKETS OUTSIDE THE BOOKSHOP!!!!! THE WHOLE AREA WAS LITERALLY COLONIZED BY THOSE CRICKETS. At first we were just "Hey I saw something there." and "Oh look another one" BUT AFTER A WHILE WE REALIZED THERE SO MANY THAT WE WERE PROBABLY STEPPING ON SOME LOL. Then!!!!! Ethan got a call from the other group!! THEY HAD CAUGHT A BEETLE!!!!!!!!!!! We rushed there immediately and found.....................A BEETLE (OBVIOUSLY!!!! I SAID THAT IN MY PREVIOUS SENTENCE STUPID). Apparently, Lock spotted it, Loin screamed and Jie Ying caught it!!!!! :'DDDDD SO COURAGEOUS AND BRAVE!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF THEM, I NOW HAD A BABY BEETLE STINKBUG NAMED Beethoven Marie François <33
During math class me and Lockin pretended we lost the beetle LOL. UNFORTUNATELY, IT DIDN'T WORK THAT WELL BECAUSE WE WERE SUCH HORRIBLE ACTORS AND EVERYONE WAS BUSY DOING THE MATH TEST HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA.
After math, Mousey, Lock, Ethan, and I set baby Beethoven Marie François free! <333 Ethan filmed it using my phone, BUT THE VIDEO TOTALLY SUX BECAUSE I SOUND STUPID AND I SAID "Fareweell MAH baby Beethoven" AT LEAST 3 TIMES LIKE A MENTALLY RETARDED KID!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Anyway, as Haruhi once said, we should follow the spirit of catch and release, and maybe someday, they will return the favor!!!!! Yes indeedy, if Robinson Crusoe had set free some bugs, I'm sure they would have helped him return to civilization after he got shipwrecked.
MAH thoughts about bugs: I love bugs...... BUT AHM AFRAID OF TOUCHING THEM. I mean, I love observing their exoskeleton and the way they move and EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM, but I really don't dare to physically touch them. That is all.
LOL THIS IS SUCH A BEETLY POST. GOODBYE.