Greetings, earthlings.
TODAY WAS SUCH A LUCKY DAY FOR ME. I somehow managed to escape unscathed from Math and Biology despite not having done my homework. :') Ms Ling and Myself Hung didn't notice even though they walked around the classroom to check LOL. For math it was because I had volunteered to present the solution to some random question (I SAVED MYSELF WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT :')) and as I did the question, Lingy walked around to check and, obviously, she didn't check mine because I was at the board!!!! PHEW. But for Bio I nearly go caught!!!!!!!!! Thank God I sit next to a sleepy sloth who has the ability to attract teachers' attention. While Myself Hung was bugging widdle Jolene, I hid my completely blank paper under my bio book!!!!!!!!! Then I inconspicuously asked her some question about selective reabsorption, and after answering, she totally forgot to check my worksheet LOL. SILLY MYSELF HUNG HAS SHORT TERM MEMORY!!!!!!! AHHHH anyway I really have to thank my *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*LuCkY sTaRs*・゜゚・*:.。..。.: for today <3 HHAHAHAHAHAHA THE PHRASE "LUCKY STARS" SOUNDED PRETTY SO I PUT THOSE STUPID EMOJI SPRINKLES LOL.
Speaking of Biology, we learnt about A1D5 today!!!!!!!! It's sooooooo gross :6 And I already knew this, but it's really really sad that children who are born from women with A1D5 will have it too :'( The same goes for syphilis! Cheng Pei told me that children who are born with syphilis can live for at most 7 years :'((((((( (He also told me some random statistics about c0nd*m5 because he said he finds it INTERESTING, but that is another story for another day). Anyway, I don't understand why people sympathize with sufferers of AIDS. I'm not talking about children who are tragically born with it (they constitute around 1/8 of people who die of AIDs), I'm talking about those l053rs who have promiscuous s3x with multiple partners. HANDS UP, THOSE OF YOU WHO REMEMBER A CERTAIN CHANNEL 8 SINGAPOREAN DRAMA ABOUT AIDS!!!!! In that show, they kept making the guy (who did it with a prostitute) out to be some pitiful ostracized saint who should've been graciously reaccepted into his family and community despite being diagnosed as HIV positive. Well, I think it's a bunch of crapass shit baloney. They don't deserve our sympathy at all. It's THEIR fault for being asscr@cks, so they OUGHT to be stigmatized and ostracized, not only for their condition, but also for their immoral conduct. But that's just me puttin' mah 2 cents in, so whatevs.
GONNA STUDY HARD STARTING FROM TODAY