HEEEEEEEE ALOHA BABIES!!!!
I'VE JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE LIFE OF PI!!!!! It was absolutely amazing, and it reminded me of Robinson Crusoe!! The visual effects were SPECTACULAR, and the show would've sucked without them (R.I.P, the visual effects company that did Life of Pi and went bankrupt). I JUST LOOOOOVE ALL THE WATER SCENES!!!!! The part with all the jellyfishes, the gigantic whale, the silent night with all the stars reflected on the surface of the sea, THEY WERE ALL BEAUTIFUL. And there were a few very touching scenes too!!!!!! My heart ached when DAT @ssh0le Richard Parker just left Pi without even turning back to look at him :'( and I felt so emotional when Pi put Richard Parker's head on his lap and whispered "We're dying, Richard Parker." AHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHH IT WAS SO TRAGIC I THOUGHT RICHARD PARKER WAS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!! BUT!!!!! They were saved when they arrived at the meerkat island. HEEEE THE WIDDLE MEERKATS WERE SO CUTE!!!!! I liked the whole island, even thought it became super creepy at night :6 URGH OK I HAVE TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS SHOW.
Oh, and I found 2 more notable horror stories on tumblr........
First one: There was this couple who wanted to hire a housekeeper. So they sourced around a little, and eventually found this tubby old woman. She was slightly creepy, but hardworking, so they decided to keep her. BUT!!!! As the days passed, they realized that she never wiped the dust off the shelves despite mopping and washing everything fervently. They talked to her about it, and she agreed to wipe the dust, but the problem only became worse. It became so bad, that the couple could see and feel the dust particles going into their lungs when they breathed!!!!!!!! Then one day, the husband went to check on the housekeeper in the toilet. He opened the door, expecting to find her scrubbing the floor, but he saw.................. THE HOUSEKEEPER SCRATCHING CRAZILY AT HER DISGUSTINGLY FLAKY ECZEMA-LOOKING ARMS AND BACK AND SKIN AND ALL THE DEAD SKIN CELLS WERE FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THIS WAS WHEN HE REALIZED THAT THE LAYERS OF DUST ALL OVER HIS HOUSE WERE ACTUALLY THAT DISGUSTING WOMAN'S DEAD SKIN CELLS!!!!!!! IT WAS SOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSO SICK!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE BREATHING IN SOMEONE'S DEAD SKIN CELLS?!? YECH. SO, obviously, they fired her. BUT!!!!! The husband woke up in the middle of the night to a strange scratching sound. He looked at the foot of the bed, and SAW THE HOUSEKEEPER STARING AT HIM WHILE SCRATCHING HERSELF. Of course, the dust never went away. The story ended with something like "I still see her every night, and I feel her everyday, with the "dust" that enters my lungs and suffocates me with each breath I take."
SCARY!!!!!!!
Second story: Some girl woke up one day AND SHE FOUND THAT SHE WAS COVERED IN BLOOD AND THERE WAS BLOOD ON HER SHEETS AND SHE STARTED SCREAMING AND HER DAD RAN INTO HER ROOM YELLING "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" AND HER AUNT RAN IN TOO AND THEY all realized the girl got her period.
HAAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS SO STUPID I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IT WAS UNDER THE HORROR STORY TAG LOL.
Totally unrelated R21 paragraph: ME and mah sis were arguing about the worst time to get your period and I think I won, because I said "Getting it in the first minute of an intense 2-hour test and not being allowed to go to your bag to grab a p@d and having to suffer as you feel it seep through your pants and pool on your chair and flood the hall and drown everyone as the bell rings to signal the end of the 2 hours." Yech.
AHHHHHHH AHM ADDICTED TO PSYCHO PASS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE KUNIZUKA YAYOI AND GINOZA'S PAST!!!!!! Anyway, I WATCHED 3.5 HOURS OF THAT AND DEXTER AND NOW I SERIOUSLY HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE. *MOANS AND GROANS IN PAIN*. Dexter is also quite exciting now, but it's a little too hormonal :6 PSYCHO PASS IS THE BEST BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS SO INTENSE AND EXCITING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*