Sometimes I have a problem with my anger, but then I hold Lego and
everything becomes okay.
TODAY, I HAD THE SHITTIEST MOST SHITERIOUS MORNING + AFTERNOON IN MAH ENTIRE LIFE. My day started off quite well at 8am, and I spent a very serene 1 hour just lying on my bed and philosophizing about very trivial things. Then I had math tuition. MY TEACHER FORCED ME TO DO MATH FOR 4.5 HOURS!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! SHE ALWAYS MAKES ME WORK 1 HOUR MORE THAN WHAT I SAY I WILL DO. >:( TODAY MY ORIGINAL PLAN WAS TO DO MATH FOR 3 HOURS BUT SHE SERIOUSLY DIDNT GIVE ME MY ATTENDANCE TO LET ME GO HOME. Ok I know I should be a little more hardworking since we have a test this week but...... GRROOWWWWWWL AHM STILL PISSED. Anyway, during my 4th hour, I only did one question because my brain was overwhelmed with anger and I spent most of the time clicking my pen angrily and being pissed at the world. She FINALLY let me off (ok she didn't, I had to ask to leave because I was too cantankerous to do anything else) after 4.5 HOURS!!!! So I stomped home and found........... MY MOM HAD BOUGHT MY LUNCH FROM A STORE THAT I DIDNT LIKE!!!!! ARGH I WAS SERIOUSLY SO FRUSTRATED. I know it seems like a small thing, BUT IMAGINE WORKING FOR 4.5 HOURS WITH AN EMPTY BELLY AND COMING BACK FROM WORK, EXPECTING TO SEE A DELCIOUS MEAL, BUT SEEING TURD-ON-A-PLATE INSTEAD. So I just hit the on button on my laptop and prepared to watch anime to cheer myself up when suddenly.... THE PHONE RANG!!!! It was my granny. We had a one minute conversation, then I went back to my anime..... WHEN THE PHONE RANG AGAIN. AND IT HAPPENED 3 MORE TIMES. I LITERALLY SCREAMED "F$%#" WHEN IT RANG FOR THE 4TH TIME I WAS SO SUPER PISSED AT THE WORLD AND I JUST WANTED TO WATCH MY ANIME IN PEACE SERIOUSLY WHAT DID I DO WRONG WHY IS THE UNIVERSE DOING THIS TO ME URRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. IT WAS AS IF ALL MY ANGER CULMINATED AND CAUSED ME TO EXPLODE. OMG I REALLY THINK I WENT MAD. I ALMOST CRIED WITH RAGE. BUT!!!!!!!! PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!! Mah baby Lego came up to me and whined, so I hugged her and my anger just...dissipated. I really don't know what happened, but everything became o-kay again. Baby Lego saved me from my rage-induced insanity. I think I would have destroyed everything in the house if Lego didnt stop me. I love Lego <3 :')
So anyway, I just watched my shows for 3 hours and read horror stories on tumblr until dinnertime. Some of the writers are very talented! There were many chilling stories, one of which was about a boy whose mother watched him every night as he slept, until she died. And on the night of her death, as the boy prepared to sleep, he saw her at the doorway again. This was when he realized the lady wasnt his mother, and it never was. THATS SO SCREWED UP RIGHT?!?! I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I READ THE LAST SENTENCE. "It wasnt his mother. And it never was." SCARY!!!!! Another scary one was about a hunter who got lost in the woods and he wandered around until nighttime, until he found an abandoned cabin. He went in, and felt disturbed because there were so many portraits of deformed people, and as he lay on the bed, it felt as if they were all staring at him. But he tried his best to ignore them, and fell asleep. But the next morning, when he woke up, he realized that there were no portraits........ THEY WERE ACTUALLY WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS SOOOOOOOO CREEPY BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT THERE WERE CREATURES WATCHING HIM FROM OUTSIDE!!!!!! YECH. ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT STUDY AT ALL TODAY :'( AND I ALSO DIDNT DO MAH ART PREP BOARD OMG. Eh I'll just do that tomorrow. LOL I say that but I know I really won't :6
After that, Ethan and I talked about insects!! Specifically, beetles. I discovered that I actually really love beetles! Of course, I don't like to touch them and put my face up close to observe their beauty, but I would like looking at them using a DSLR with super 100000X zoom lens. I think my love for beetles came from my childhood. I had this suitor in kindergarten who lived near a forest, and he always brought me a new insect every other day!! It was simply amazing, I still vividly remember how the mantis and stick insect looked like. He also brought tadpoles for the class! :D Unfortunatey, none of them developed into frogs. GOING BACK TO THE STORY, I think his love for insects rubbed off on me or something (sadly, the same cannot be said for my other suitor who was obsessed with Digimon, but that is another story for another time). OH AND ANIME! All the anime in the past always featured boys fighting with their KUWAGATA BEETLES!!!! Me and my friends also collected Mushiking: King of Beetles cards LOL. Anyway, my favourite beetle is and always will be the Stag Beetle!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SO POWERFUL AND STRONG AND EVEN MORE MASCULINE THAN DWAYNE JOHNSON AKA "THE ROCK". I love watching videos of male stag beetles flipping each other <3 so cute <33
OK GOODNIT HERE'S A PICTURE OF 2 STAG BEETLES :*