Sibyl will live forever.
AHHHHH I FINISHED WATCHING PSYCHO PASS TODAY!!!!! [SPOILER ALERT] And I can honestly say, IT'S ONE OF THE BEST ANIME I'VE EVER WATCHED IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. The ending was just........beautiful. I loved how Ginoza changed and finally called his dad "Dad" <3 It was such a touching scene, but also a little gross because Ginoza's arm was all floppy and bloody and disgusting from getting crushed by the gigantic crates :'( And Makishima's death was so tragic!!!!!!!!! I was really starting to like him :( He looked so harmless and enlightened when Shinya finally caught him <3 Too bad he died. AND SHINYA!!!!!!! Ahhhhh I was a little unsatisfied with how Shinya was last seen escaping on a boat. I mean, I know it's the SAFEST ending (by that I mean the fans can't complain, and it fits in nicely with the plot), but it was really predictable and cliche. Even Battle Royale used that ending! And 90% of other intense anime that involve the hero needing to flee. I really feel that Shinya and Akane didn't get to spend enough time together :'( Anyway, good luck on your journey, Shinya!!!!!!! Thanks for these 22 episodes, you're the handsomest and most masculine and righteous hero ever <3 AND RIP OLD MAN AND KAGARI I LOVED YOU GUYS TOO <3 AND GOOD JOB ON BECOMING A PRO INSPECTOR TSUNEMORI AKANE!! FAREWELL, PSYCHO PASS, YOU WERE A THRILLING AND THOUGHT-PROVKING SHOW <3
Eh. I wanted to write about a bunch of stuff but I forgot what because psycho pass was too overwhelming <3
Ugh!!! Some pervert started liking all my Instagram pictures and he made an extremely disgusting and inappropriate comment on my photo!!! >;((((( UGH I FEEL SO ANNOYED NOW. WHY'D HE HAVE TO RUIN MY BEAUTIFUL ROBOT PHOTO WITH THAT DIMWITTED COMMENT?!?!? IDIOT.