Last night, I had a dream.
It was more of a nightmare, really. I shouldn't have explored the "horror stories" tag on tumblr before I slept. Anyway, I dreamt that all of us were in Vietnam (I know it was Vietnam because I was thinking about our Vietnam trip in August) and having fun in our hotel rooms. And we were playing UNO or some random card game with cards on the floor. WHEN SUDDENLY!!!!!! The dealer threw the card too hard and it slid under the bed!!!!!!!!!!!! "I'll get it" I said. Then I made my head level to the ground and prepared to stretch my hand, when SUDDENLY......... I GLANCED UP AND SAW A PALE FACE STARING BACK AT ME FROM UNDER THE BED. THE CREATURE WAS CURLED UP IN A FETAL POSITION AND DRESSED IN A WHITE GOSPITAL GOWN. SHE HAD LONG BLACK HAIR AND BLACK BULGING EYES (yes, cliche, i know, BUT THAT WAS WHAT I SAW) AND IT WAS SOOOOO F@!#ING SCARY THAT I SCREAMED IN THE DREAM AND YELLED AT EVERYONE TO GET OUT BEFORE RUNNING OUT OF THE ROOM TO THE CORRIDOR AND IT WAS SO EMPTY AND QUIET AND EERIE AND IT WAS LIKE EVERYONE DISAPPEARED AND I FELT SO SCARED AND ALONE
And then I woke up.
Yes, it was really traumatizing. My heart was beating so hard and I was drenched in sweat when I awoke. If you want to see a picture of what I saw under the bed, just search "hospital ghost chain mail" on google and click on the image with a patient lying atop a bed with some creature below. I still remember receiving that picture in a chain mail when I was in primary school :( Fortunately, dreams fade quickly, and after I got dressed for school it was almost completely forgotten.
SCHOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! School was so fun today :D I had 3 encounters with cute creatures!!! First, while on the way to lunch, I saw a baby kitty cat resting under a tree!!! LOL EVERYONE WAS SO EXCITED ESPECIALLY LOCKY AND SHERLYN. It was really very cute and lazy!!!!! <3 Second, I saw a whole family of long-tailed macaques hangin' around outside the boarding school!!! The GIGANTOROUS BIG-BUTTED ALPHA MALE BABOON MONKEY WAS BOLDLY POSING IN FRONT OF THE STAFFROOM!!! So I took a picture of it just before the stubby counsellor told me to get lost. I wandered up the stairs and saw Jeremy and S1lv3rl053 staring at something, so I said "WHATCHA LOOKIN AT" AND I TURNED TO SEE WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING AT AND IT WAS A FAMILY OF MONKEYS!!!!!! THERE WAS EVEN A HAIRLESS BABY MUNKEY HOLDING ON TO IT'S MOMMA'S HAIRY CHEST <3 And it tried to crawl along the drain, but it's widdle paws kept falling though the grills!!!!! CUTE <3 Third, I saw a widdle brown beetle creature during mah AEP break.
OH AEP!!!!! Ahhhhh it was such a productive day :) I think I drew enough sketches for prep board 1,2 and 4 today!!!!!!!! WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY SPLENDID BECAUSE I HAD ALMOST NOTHING AT THE START, SAVE FOR A FEW PICTURES. Ms Ding said that mah idea was very "fresh and good"!!!! HEHHEHEHEHHE AHM HONORED MS DING \(//∇//)\
PICS: Widdle creatureS, gorilla Yan's big bursting belly, and an accidental picture I took when excitedly ran up the stairs to tell everyone about the monkeys <3