It was a fake time warp.
TODAY!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS: A BEASTIFUL MULTI-COLOURED SNAKE APPEARED IN THE CLASSROOM OF 408!!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS A FAKE RUBBER SNAKE AT FIRST LOL. It looked super tiny initially since only half of its body was exposed, BUT WHEN IT DROPPED TO THE FLOOR, IT WAS REVEALED THAT ITS BODY WAS MORE THAN 1 METRE LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I THINK IT FELT INTIMIDATED BY ALL OF US HUMANS SINCE IT RAISED ITS HEAD FROM THE GROUND AND REMAINED POISED TO ATTACK FOR QUITE A WHILE AND IT WAS SUPER SCARY. ALSO, IT WRIGGLED CRAZILY FROM THE FRONT OF THE CLASSROOM TO THE BACK AND THERE IT STAYED UNTIL MR YONG THREW IT OUT OF THE WINDOW!!!!!!! Actually he didn't even throw it out properly, so it sort of slowly slithered down?!?! WATCH OUT, STUDENTS IN 404!!!!!!!! And the exterminators suck!!!!!!! They were like 20 minutes late :6 The snake was already long gone when they arrived! All they did was spray some snake repellent thingamajig and stink up the whole classroom :( I feel a little sad that we won't get any surprise visits from baby snakes anymore. BUT IT'S FOR THE BEST SO I'M OKAY WITH IT.
OHYEAH Me and some people from mah class did the International Friendship Day shirt in the morning!!!! AHM quite proud of it :') AHM PROUD OF EVERYONE!!!!!! It looks really BEEYOOOTEEFUL!!!!!! See below for the design at the back of the shirt :)))
Ok I've decided to be saliva conscious from now on!!!! DIDJU KNOW?!??? SOME STDS CAN BE PASSED THROUGH AN EXCHANGE OF SALIVA!!!! SAMUEL TAN TOLD ME THAT!!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS JUST BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!! SO DONT ASK TO DRINK MY WATER ANYMORE, EVERYONE.