If the government made facial wash cheaper, everyone in Singapore would
be beautiful.
KONBANWA IN KOREA WIDDLE BABIES!!!!!
TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD DAY! :D Except for my morning!!!! It was sucky :'( Upon arriving to school, I felt an uncomfortable twisty-gut feeling in my abdomen. No, it wasn't like the crippling and agonizing pain one feels when being hit in the solar plexus, but it was more of like the feeling one gets 2 hours after eating yoghurt which expired 4 months ago. Obviously, the only logical course of action would be to take a trip to the toilet. AND OBVIOUSLY, I DID JUST THAT AFTER THROWING DOWN MY BAG AT THE PARADE SQUARE. Anyway, while I was micturating and ****ing in the toilet, THE BELL RANG!!!!!!! The noisy chatter of disgusting midgety JH1s echoed around my cubicle. I thought about quickly finishing up, but decided against it, for fear that a spontaneous and unstoppable explosion of diarrhea would occur while I was singing the national anthem. Furthermore, I was not wearing diapers. So, I stayed in the toilet until 7.45 and exited after disinfecting my hands with the pungent, blue, bleach-like substance that was found inside a container labelled "soap". AND THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! STUPUD MR ELI CAUGHT ME HANGIN' AROUND THE TOILET SO HE TOOK DOWN MY NAME AND CLASS AND MAH PM'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! BOHOHOHOHOOOOOO I SHOULD'VE JUST WAITED IN MY CUBICLE UNTIL ASSEMBLY ENDED :'((((((( BUT!!!!!!!! I think all is well now, since I sent an extremely long and graphic description of my situation to Mr Tan (hopefully before Mr Eli told him I was being a delinquent!) and he replied with "ok", which, for him, IS AN EXPRESSION OF COMPLETE NEUTRALITY AND LACK OF EMOTIONS AND IT SIGNIFIES HIS UTTER INDIFFERENCE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF MY MORAL CHARACTER. So, he wasn't mad. I think. Anyway, when I made my way back to my bag, I saw Lockin and Jolene looking after it for me! Awwwww how nice :') <3
On to the good part of my day! I studied quite a bit and paid attention in class!!!!! Well I didn't listen much in math and bio, but I really started paying attention during chemistry when I did my 5-minute routine of turning to the left to wake Jolene up AND FOUND HER DOING A MIND MAP!!! I WAS SERIOUSLY SHOCKED. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JOLENE?!?" I SCREAMED INTERNALLY. Then Jolene looked at me and said "what." So I left her alone and tried my hardest to pay attention.
AFTER ALL MAH BORING SERIOUS SHITASS LESSONS WERE OVER, WE HAD CCE IN THE HALL!!!!!!!!!!! It was international friendship day today!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, the only international friend I have is an Australian boy named Ethan, and even so, the last time I properly spoke to him was when I was a baby :'( R.I.P OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER. Going back to the story, while I was walking to the hall, I SPIED WITH MY LITTLE EYE: A CUTE WIDDLE BABY EETER DRESSED IN A KHAKI INDONESIAN/MALAY/FARMER/GARANGGUNI VEST AND WHITE CLOTHES!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO KIDNAP HIM THERE AND THEN, but unfortunately, there were other people around him. When I approached him, I also encountered an ancient china Wang Tak conversing with an Ethan Leung! Wang Tak told me to draw a fat viola/violin or something, but in the end I didn't draw it??? In fact, I don't even know what he was talking about?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE USING QUESTION MARKS TO REPRESENT MY QUESTIONING TONE. Imagine me saying it that way!!!!! OH AND SORRY FOR SPOILING YOUR FAN, WIDDLE WANG TAK :'( I just wanted to show you how a typical tea-lady from the Confucian era would whip out her fan!!!! HEEHEE ANYWAY, I THINK 408'S COSTUME IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! IT SUITS SUU MON PERFECTLY!! :DDD Sadly, no one could see the design when she did the catwalk down the runway :'( Eh the whole fashion show was SOOOOOOSOOSSOSOSOO BORING! The mike was very muffled and 90% of the contestants looked like garang-gunis. Loin, Ethan, and I just played with my YAGAMI LIGHT NENDOROID while Jolene stared at EeTer with her mouth open, captivated by his charm and seductively strut. I SUSPECT JOLENE IS A CLOSET SHOTACON. ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE, BETTER KEEP YOUR BABY BROTHERS AWAY FROM HER!!!!
After that, I took a bus home with Hyun Hee and Ant and Shao Qing!
Quote of the day: "Please update yuniseandthenoms.blogspot.com !!! ^▽^ Whenever I check and don't see a new post, I starve the slaves that I keep in my basement. Your blog is like a drug that I simply cannot live without. It is my life, my soul. And if you update by today, I will give you $100." -Grace Lee
YAY I MANAGED TO UPDATE BY BEFORE 12AM!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPS XOXOXOXO I DID IT FOR THE SAKE OF ALL MAH BABY READERS <3 OK GOODNIT :)))))))))