YAWWWWWW I AM SOOOOOO TIRED TODAY BBYS. BAND AND P.E DRAINED ALL MAH ENERGY!!!!!!!!!
Ok band was seriously tiring today because:
1. The stupid juniors were being stupid and we had to play everything over and over again because they sucked.
2. STUPid Gecko tried to beatbox and his saliva landed on the backside of my hand.
3. Sherlyn was 3 seats away from me and I couldn't chat with her.
4. Lei Lu kept raising her eyebrows at me in a suggestive manner, but let me make this clear, I AM 100% STRAIGHT AND I LIKE MASCULINE MEN WHO WEAR BLUE COATS.
5. I was squished in between Cheng pei and Gecko.
6. My blister hurt.
7. :((((((((((((
After that, I took bus 157 home. OHYA, ONCE AGAIN, I MET THIS BOY WHOM I SEE EVERYWHERE. All I know is that he's from Hwa Chong and his CCA is canoeing. OMG I HOPE HE DOENT THINK I STALK HIM OR ANYTHING.
OK GONNA SLEEP EARLY TONIGHT GOODIT
Pics: BEAUTIFUL ERASERS THAT SARAH FOO BOUGHT FOR MAH BARFDAY + EE TER'S SUPER COOL QR SCANNER THINGAMAJIG :D