OH!! An epiphany just hit me, and this is why I am writing this post now. I realized that the reason why I've been feeling so listless when I write recently is because................ I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY TRUE PURPOSE IN STARTING MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! :(((( Everyone keeps telling me to write about this, write about that, etc, BUT I DON'T WANT TO WRITE ABOUT ANY OF THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!! >:( I didn't start this blog with the intention of pleasing anyone, I DID IT TO PLEASE MYSELF AND MAKE MYSELF HAPPY. But now that I have rediscovered my purpose in writing, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT I AIN'T GONNA GIVE A SHIT TO WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT MAH POSTS. SO SHUT YER TRAPS FROM NOW ON, I'LL WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER I LIKE AND WHENEVER I WANT TO.
As Michael Jackson would say,
"JUST BEAT IT, BEAT IT
JUST BEAT IT, BEAT IT
JUST BEAT IT, BEAT IT
JUST BEAT IT, BEAT IT
JUST BEAT IT, BEAT IT"
Anyway, TODAY!! Urghhh P.E sucked. WHY AM I EVEN THE CAPTAIN OF MY GROUP?!?! AND IT'S PERMANENT?!?!?! STUPID I SUCK AT ORGANIZING EVERYONE AND RELAYING INSTRUCIONS AND BEING FIT. URREGHHHH I WANNA JUST ABDICATE MY POSITION AND REASSIGN SOMEONE ELSE TO BE THE CAPTAIN. UrGH
After that was Chemistry! I think the chemistry lab is CURSED. While doing the practical, I suddenly became grumpy and cantankerous and pissed at the world. It may have been due to hormones brought about by puberty, BUT I HIGHLY SUSPECT IT IS THE CHEMISTRY LAB!!!!! It's just so stifling and suffocating, and the worst part is that THERE ARE ONLY THREE SEATS PER BENCH AND I FEEL SO SAD AND EXCLUDED FROM THE WORLD WHENEVER I GET THE SINGLE SEAT. I know it sounds stupid, but I just want someone to talk to during practicals. :((((( Ok maybe it isn't that chemistry lab that's cursed. Maybe it's just me who gets grumpy and sad when I'm alone. Humans are social animals after all.
CCE was just STUPID. No one listened to the Indian guy who was talking. :6 OH and SOMEONE told me that women can only get pregnant during the time frame of 2 days after their 3gg has been released from the 0v@ry?!?! BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?! WHAT ABOUT TEENAGERS WHO RANDOMLY HAVE CASUAL S3X AND END UP HAVING "ACCIDENTS"?!?!? HOW CAN IT BE SUCH A COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!?!??!!?? THEY'RE SO UNLUCKY YET LUCKY LOL. Anyway, we're going to learn about that and m3ns@dnahaftion on Friday with Myself Hung :6 YECH. I think human reproduction is an interesting yet disgusting topic. It's cool to see how our body works, but at the same time, I don't dare to utter the terms because they're just plain DISGUSTING. And it's also embarrassing because hearing Myself Hung say "p3nis" or "t3st15" makes me want to laugh, and when I do, Jeremy will turn around and it'll just be..... WEIRD. Anyway, I think it would be nice to know more about my organ even though I already know everything there is to know about it (have you heard of the Internet?). Here are some questions that I will ask Myself Hung if I manage to muster up enough courage:
1. HOW DO CR@MPS OCCUR?!? ANSWER ME U WITCH.
2. WHAT HAPPENS IF I TIE MY FALLOPIAN TUBES UP?!? WILL THE OVIDUCTS ACCUMULATE EGGS AND EXPLODE?!?
3. Can you please not say the P-word so loudly?
4. I caught you walking home with a man on Monday. Is he your boyfriend?
5. HOW DO WOMEN GET 16-PLETS?!?
6. Can you please stop putting pictures of p3n15es on your slides they make me laugh.
7. So when women hit age 70, does this mean that their ovaries have 71972839127 corpus albicans? CUZ THAT WOULD BE DISGUSTING.
8. What happens when a fertilized egg gets stuck in the oviduct?!? (I asked her this last week!)
Question 8 was a burning question that I always pondered throughout my life, and I have to say, MYSELF HUNG'S ANSWER WAS DISSATISFACTORY. My theory was that a baby would grow in the oviduct, and upon growing too big, THE OVIDUCT WOULD RIP AND THE ENTIRE UTERUS WOULD BE TORN AND DESTROYED AND THE FEMALE, KILLED. Jolene's theory was that a baby would grow in the oviduct, but since oviducts lack the proper nutrients to help the baby develop, the baby would grow to a certain size before dying and coming out of the body like a big piece of shit :6 SO WHAT IS THE MODEL ANSWER?!?!? Ans: The fertilized egg cannot be implanted in the oviduct, hence it will just pass out and not develop. BOOOOOOORING. I THINK MY THEORY WAS THE BEST, AND I'LL BE WAITING FOR A SITUATION LIKE THAT TO HAPPEN SO THAT I CAN PROVE THOSE SCIENTISTS WRONG. HAH.
OMG how did a paragraph about CCE suddenly turn into a biology lesson?!? AH IT LOOKS LIKE IM FATED TO FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF MYSELF HUNG.
Sigh Lego is such a naughty baby :'( I think she spoilt my headphones!!!! A few days ago, she was running around and she somehow got tangled up in my headphone wires, AND SHE PULLED IT DOWN AND IT DROPPED ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!! When I retrieved and checked it, it was okay, but today when I watched some video, the right side of my headphones stopped working?!?!? I had to plug it in and unplug it x1000 times before it started working again. Also, ever since the day of my headphones' fall, the right side seems to be a bit...wonky? It used to fit on my head perfectly, but now the right side presses against my head and its annoying :( SIGH SUCH IS THE LIFE OF A DOG OWNER, I GUESS.
OK GOODNIT