Changed the font size of my blog to suit all you losers who fear myopia with a capital F, but now it's giving ME headache with a capital H.
LOL While changing it back, I messed around a little and made all the lines squished together!!! IT LOOKS LIKE SOME ENCODED MATRIX WEBPAGE NOW DOESNT IT??!?!!?!? HAHAHHAAHAAHAHAA AFTER ALL, I AM A TOTAL GENIUS. I just hope no one thinks otherwise and assumes ahm a loser who messed up while attempting to change the HTML code :6
 |
| Picture courtesy of Nobody |
11:03pm
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!! I changed it back to normal. I wasnt really going to leave it like that until my death LOL. And I deleted the long philosophical post! LOSERS WHO CANT HANDLE A SIMPLE TRICK BY THE L33T H4X0R (AKA ME) ARE NOT WORTHY OF READING SUCH AN INTELLIGENT POST!!!!!!!
Ok yawwwww today was such a boring day! I spent around 4-5 hours watching Dexter and SuzuHaru and had piano lesson for 1 hour and also went on a 3-hour date with mah baby <3 MATH <3.
Ok GOODNIT AHM gonna play with my nendoroid before sleeping <33
OMG MY STUPID SHITTY FAKE NENDOROID SUX. THE JOINT THINGAMAJIG BROKE OFF INSIDE THE DOLL AND IT TOOK ME 61872927 HOURS TRYING TO PRY IT OUT. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY FAKE GOODS >:((( GOODNIT.